✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rate the latest movie you've seen

*Justine*

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha...I believe you guys are thinking of two totally different Jack Frost movies. I think Charlotte is thinking about the Michael Keaton kiddie movie.

Oh..... lol killer babies in a kids movie. :lol:

Charlie And The Chocolate Factory

6/10

Johnny Depp was as brilliant as ever. But on the whole, the original one was much better.

This one was too blatantly aimed towards kids. I know it's a kid's book, but the first film had a little more adult appeal. Still, there were a couple of adult jokes (like the '2001: A Space Odyssey' reference. I couldn't imagine many kids getting that).

And the new Oompa Loompas are shit, and so are their songs. They should've stuck with orange midgets with green hair singing "Oompa Loompa Doompadee Doo" instead of some Indian guy singing gay disco songs.

Apparently (so I've heard), Roald Dahl didn't like the original film because it wasn't dark enough. In that case, he would've HATED Tim Burton's version.

The Island 7/10.

First hour was good but it was soooooooooooooooooooooo long, too many action scenes, could've done without at least half of them. Nevermind, the idea was good though and is still worth a watch if only to see the hilarious blatent product placement (worst I've ever seen) :lol:

The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King 9/10

was a good movie. i have seen previously the second part (dvd) then the first part (on the tv) and now the third one (dvd). i liked it but sometimes was a bit too slow, so it make it a bit boring. :/ but the main thing was a good thing. :D and i get a message from it. yeah i used to try to get a message from films.. is a bit silly but wel... :rolleyes:

Madagascar: great cartoon movie -8/10

Shakespheare In Love (telly) - 7/10 Not a massive fan of films based on Shakepheare and Romoe and Juliet was better than this.

Tommy (telly)- 7/10 for the music and for Roger Dawltry's acting. Did not get the plot though.

Red Rose (7/10)

was a good one, but i saw better horror or mystery films.. it made me laugh a lot.. lol that's not a thing to do when you are seeing a good horror movie lol.

it has been shown on the tv the whole mini serie as a film lol 4 hours sitting wathing tv :o that's really scary.. but well the guy on it was nice so.. :rolleyes: