✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rate the latest movie you've seen

*Justine*

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Incredibles 9/10

This movie was.... incredible! I loved it. The animation was good, which made me happy because the animation lately has been weird in movies (reference to The Polar Express), the action scenes were great, the characters were good.

Highly recommended. This isnt a 'kiddie' movie.

Same review RedBalloon?

I am supposed to have the same...actually, just so looking forward to check it out someday, I've listened too many reviews on it...The special emotion is that *Che* is my Real Hero! (out of Film itself) and there once was a quite silimar historical time for some Latin American countries/china.

Valentin - 10/10 (Argentinian Film)

guys, you should check this out..waking up the tenderest part of your heart and beauty of life..reminding me of Amelie..but this is about a Eight years old boy :cry: :)

From Hell - 7/10

Starring Johnny Depp, who's an inspector in the murders of Jack the Ripper.

Titan A.E. - 8/10

In the year 3028 Earth has been destroyed by an alien race called the Drej. Fifteen years later humans have scattered themselves about the universe in a desperate attempt to survive and make new lives for themselves after Earth. One such human, Cale, who was separated from his father during the Drej attack, learns that he possesses a crucial clue to the survival of his species.

K-Pax - 8/10

It's about a guy who claims to be from the planet K-Pax, and everyone thinks he's nuts pretty much.

Prince of Egypt - 6/10

Moses and the Hebrews, promised land, etc.