Rate the latest movie you've seen

*Justine*

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Latest movies I´ve seen:

Monster = 8/10 (Charlize performance deserved a 10, but the movie tries humanize Aileen, like let´s blame it on society cause it´s easier.)

Van Helsing = 8/10

Underworld = 10/10 (Kate Beckinsale all weekend :wink:)

Kill Bill Vol. 2 = 10/10

and the last Friends episode: simply amazing and I though of Ren everytime I saw Joey :smug:

Well, the other night... A rented bunches of movies. I rented The Day After Tomorrow, Nick of Time, Battlefield Earth and Monster's Ball.

Day After Tomorrow - It was pretty good. 7/10

Nick of Time - With Johnny Depp and Christopher Walken. It was well... Kind of... Rather... Boring. 5/10

Battlefield Earth - This was rather... Stupid... But not that bad... It's, like, the year 3000 and man is an endangered species because since the year 2000, a race of aliens known as the Physclos have ruled earth and the humans take back their planet.

Monster's Ball - This is rather... Fucking dumb. I didn't even finish watching it. It has Billy Bob Thorton, Heath Ledger and Halle Barry. 2/10

The Alamo - With Dennis Quad (who was also in the Day After Tomorrow, which I'm sure you know already). It's pretty good. Better at showing the events of the Alamo. 8-10

It's weird that I didn't like Monster's Ball, because Heath Ledger's my favorite actor so I usually like his roles... Even though, he does kill himself in the movie...

^Great avatar

Troy - 2/10

Really, really stupid movie. Hector died in such a gay way, and his father didn't even try to kill Brad Pitt, the man who killed his son. Does that make sense? I don't think so.

The only reason why this movied didn't get a 0 out of 10 is that helen of troy was such a hottie, and you can totally see her arse for 5 seconds in the movie. aah, so awesome.

But troy still is a boring and shitty movie. Don't watch it.