Meaning of your name, avatar and sig!

Mimixxx

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes she is ;)

my name: my real name. it's only bcuz nothing better came to my mind :D

my av: okay, I should change it till the end of the week. It's Will Champion :love: having a towel over his head (taken from the multi angle feature of the Live DVD) and is a big greeeeting to his Bday on July 31st :D

my sig: always shows what I feel, what I love, what I hate. In this case - I hate the character limit that was 1000 once and now it's 500 and I have sooo much to say and so little space ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
Name : Riff coz im the riff master but i had to use the (_) coz i signed up as "riff" and lost my password.. gah.. this was my first board ever so u cant blame me

Siggy : The truth

riff??? :lol:

Avatar : Guitar god and my role model Matt Bellamy

:cool:

Name- I used to use that username on all forums. When I registered here, that's the one thing that came to my mind. I sooo wanna change it now :(

Avatar- nothing special, a girl playing yoyo. Just liked the colour scheme :D

Sig- Amsterdam, of course. One of my favourite coldplay songs.

Edit

My username has been changed. Thanks busybeeburns :D

is there another thread like this? i cant remember anything

Name: just my name cause i didnt want to to the chris martin thing and i am not creative and the golden opt girl is from Moses

Avi: best fanfuckingtastic pic i ever took thanks to Ian at the Today show - literally 5 feet away from his hottness

Siggy: how friggin lucky am i to have a wonderful fellow Coldplayer (Halokiti) take a pic of me and Cooky by the ramp of love with his hottness in it at the Izod center? that pic will be buried with me. Coldplay Karma at its best. I am the blonde ,cooky has the sign