Meaning of your name, avatar and sig!

Mimixxx

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL I love the IT crowd :awesome:

That's from the internet episode yes? Made me lol a lot :P

Name: Emp3.... Em= short for Emily... P= first letter of my surname 3= for no apparent reason

Avi: It looked pretty, gives it some 3Dness and the painter called the piece Viva la vida

Sig: priddy photoshopped image with various quotes

My name - It's kind of from a Seinfeld episode. "These pretzels are making me thirsty!" I was too lazy to come up with a better username.

My avatar - A scene from the musical Spring Awakening during its off-Broadway run.

My sig - Some stock photos/icons that remind me of spring, and lyrics from Coldplay's "Strawberry Swing".

Name: There is a street around where I live, and I yell about it everytime I pass it...because (this was before I knew it was a bird :P ) it's purple, my favorite color, and Martin...fuck yeah~

Avi: Erm...it's a picture I drew.........and its coldplay related? :/

Sig: It's a qoute..yuppers.

Name: I wanted to put together two Coldplay song titles together to make a cool-sounding name. I wanted to use "Violet Hill" because that was my favorite Coldplay song at the time. "Sparks" just seemed to make it fit. So yeah.

Avi: Muse, to show of my Musedom to everyone.

Sig: Best concert ever, links to my various sites, link to my Chris Wolstenholme social group for the site, and a collection of Coldplaying quotes about me that were said.

User Name : Bart ( bart is a pet name, some of my friends have for me)

Avitar and comment : Catherine Tate, whom played Donna Noble from Doctor who in 2008... something truly special is a quote from the programme I use for myself.

Signature : Small club with a small mentality, is a song that Man Utd football songs sing about city, and Sir Alex Fergerson used against us. We also now use this as a chant for ironic purposes.

Work in progress is also to do with Manchester City FC.

And my picture in the signature of chris with the butterflies is a memory I will forever cherish when I went ot see Coldplay play, one of there most amazing gigs in Barcelona.. espically when he said " molt be i bona nit " after voliet hill

In catalan means in english Great... and good eveing.. !

Name: I saw it when I was searching for Arcade Fire songs. I accidently went to a page on some dictionary website that had it and it's definition. It meant 'to become ignited' and I just thought it was really cool. :lol:

Avi: I just really like Brandon Flowers and black and white photos. :cheesy:

Siggy: Just a picture I edited on photobucket. I love John Lennon and I thought the original was perfect for a siggy. And there's a quote from one of my favorite songs by him. :wacky:

name:....it means apricot in arabic people name me like that cuz I used to like apricot when I was young

avatar: well it's Chris Martin singing

Siggy: it's Coldplay with "yellow"'s lyrics (made by "dreamt_too_late")/oh and there's my mail and my facebook.