✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

THE **I LOVE HARRY POTTER** THREAD

badlydrawngirl

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 Harry Potter Films According to to someone who never saw them[/url]

Please go read that, it is actually hilarious.

He watched the trailers,analysed them and then he decided what the movie may be about.

OMG this is sooooo funny!!!!! :)

I went to see it again this evening. I was bored so fuck it :laugh4:

Oh and this is also too funny.

A Snape make up tutorial

(DON'T WATCH IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE BOOKS OR SEEN THE MOVIE)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOi9FbT7PLI&feature=player_embedded]‪Harry Potter Series Part 5: Severus Snape‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I saw the movie on Monday and it was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhh! It was just as perfect as I was hoping/expecting.

I think it was definitely made for those of us who have read the books because I feel like it was so fast-paced, especially at the beginning, that if you didn't already know what was going on, it may have been slightly confusing. I don''t know.:shrug: I also wish they had spent a little more time on Fred and George before Fred died. :bigcry:

But I am definitely going to see it again, because the "friends" I went with are total bitches and (to make a long story short) ruined the night for my sister, which made me sad for her and ruined it for me too. :furious:

I still haven't watched the movie yet. I will next weekend tho!... I just watched A Very Potter Musical at my college. It was hilarious! :D... Very similar to the vid link below :P

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmwM_AKeMCk]‪A Very Potter Musical Act 1 Part 1‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Haha, I love A Very Potter Musical! :laugh3:

me too! :smug:

I just watched the movie in 3D. It was amazing, I loved every minute of it. I've read all of the books.. and I couldn't help myself from crying twice during the last movie... :cry: I want to watch and read all of them again ... What else is there to read or watch? :thinking: :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

JK Rowling to pen first novel for adults

Author JK Rowling has announced plans to publish her first novel for adults, which will be "very different" to the Harry Potter books she is famous for.

The book will be published worldwide, although no date or title has yet been released.

"The freedom to explore new territory is a gift that Harry's success has brought me," Rowling said.

The writer published seven Potter books, which have sold more than 450 million copies around the world.

The books, about a boy wizard, became a worldwide phenomenon and were turned into eight blockbuster films starring Daniel Radcliffe.

When the final instalment of the book series went on sale in 2007, thousands of copies sold in minutes.

'Logical progression'

All the Potter books were published by Bloomsbury, but Rowling has chosen a new publisher for her debut into adult fiction.

"Although I've enjoyed writing it every bit as much, my next book will be very different to the Harry Potter series, which has been published so brilliantly by Bloomsbury and my other publishers around the world," she said, in a statement.

"The freedom to explore new territory is a gift that Harry's success has brought me, and with that new territory it seemed a logical progression to have a new publisher.

"I am delighted to have a second publishing home in Little, Brown, and a publishing team that will be a great partner in this new phase of my writing life."

Little, Brown's David Shelley said the company were "thrilled, honoured and proud" to be publishing Rowling's latest novel.

"For me, quite simply, it is a personal and professional dream come true to be working with JK Rowling."

link

:nice:

Daniel Radcliffe Slept With Harry Potter Groupies

Samantha Leffler

Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe is currently in a long-term relationship with production assistant Rosie Coker, but before he met Rosie on the set of the last Harry Potter film, Radcliffe admits that he occasionally got, uh, carried away with some of the millions of Harry Potter groupies.

He explains to The Mirror, I was always very nervous about the groupie thing. I like to like somebody before I sleep with them. You know youre going to have to talk to them afterwards, even if it is a one-night stand.

However, Daniel admits that trysts with Pot Heads were sometimes nothing more than one-night stands. He continues, I have... I mean, that has happened, but generally speaking Ive known the person. Apart from a few times when I was drinking.

Since he stopped drinking 18 months ago, Daniel insists that despite the fact that hes not an easy person to love his relationship with Rosie has only grown stronger.

He says, But she listens to it all, and she loves my oddness and awkwardness. She finds it cute. I guess thats love.

Sorry Potter fans, but if you were counting on a romantic night with Daniel Radcliffe, it looks like youll have to keep dreaming!

Source: http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/daniel-radcliffe-i-started-drinking-675643