THE **I LOVE HARRY POTTER** THREAD

badlydrawngirl

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Harry Potter series is now available from Amazon via the Pottermore website as of today!

So for those with Kindles, get clicking. Finally, they took forever to make the electronic version available. But either way, I'm happy :-)

The Harry Potter series is now available from Amazon via the Pottermore website as of today!

So for those with Kindles, get clicking. Finally, they took forever to make the electronic version available. But either way, I'm happy :-)

Did you need it on Kindle? I imagine the vast majority already own (or have read) the series.

True, but I'm sure that won't stop the vast majority from purchasing an electronic copy as well.

For myself, however, I am part of the few people walking this Earth who has yet to read the entire series, and would prefer to do so with the ease and convenience of the Kindle version.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm planning on buying "The Casual Vacany" when it comes out here tomorrow. It won't be another Harry Potter, but Jo is such an incredible writer, so I have no doubt that it will be amazing. :)

As for Harry, it still guts me to read the last book or watch the Epilogue scene in the last film. I still can't do it without crying my eyes out. Without a doubt, Harry Potter is one of the greatest book series ever written.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...