✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

THE **I LOVE HARRY POTTER** THREAD

badlydrawngirl

Wear it! :) I've only been to the 6th movie's premiere...A friend and I dressed up as Hogwarts students. :) It's so hard to believe it's over....

I still remember all the things those books have helped me get over. I think my favorite hidden thing in the books is the Mirror of Erised...Do you know about that? The secret to it, I mean?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wear it! :) I've only been to the 6th movie's premiere...A friend and I dressed up as Hogwarts students. :) It's so hard to believe it's over....

I still remember all the things those books have helped me get over. I think my favorite hidden thing in the books is the Mirror of Erised...Do you know about that? The secret to it, I mean?

Well im just embarrassed cuz I feel im too old to wear it, but I might wear it cuz it is the last time I go see a new HP movie in theaters! :(

And it is really hard to know its over. Its just so weird. Its also a sign that we are all grown up now. I remember thinking as a kid that it would take forever for the last movie to come out....and look at us now.

Yea they were so great. No other book has captivated me like those books. They are just something else!:heart:

Oh and well what's the secret? I only know of what it said in the movie is there something else?

I really loved the story of the three brothers and it was so amazing how thy did it in the movie! :D

Omg I was trying so hard not to cry but jk rowling got me in the end by saying hogwarts' doors will always be open and welcome us home :(

Growing up with harry potter was the most amazing thing ever and was an honor :D

I was okay until Emma cried and when JK said that I lost it! I can't wait for my midnight show

gonna break out the Gryffindor cloak one last time :cry:

Well im just embarrassed cuz I feel im too old to wear it, but I might wear it cuz it is the last time I go see a new HP movie in theaters! :(

And it is really hard to know its over. Its just so weird. Its also a sign that we are all grown up now. I remember thinking as a kid that it would take forever for the last movie to come out....and look at us now.

Yea they were so great. No other book has captivated me like those books. They are just something else!:heart:

Oh and well what's the secret? I only know of what it said in the movie is there something else?

I really loved the story of the three brothers and it was so amazing how thy did it in the movie! :D

Well, if you look in the first book at what it says on the mirror,pg 207(paperback), it says,

"Erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi"

I always thought it was some kind of Latin. But, I'm a Latin student, and it didn't make sense. Well, one of my friends looked at it really closely, and it says this backwards,

"I show not your face, but your hearts desire.":)

Well, if you look in the first book at what it says on the mirror,pg 207(paperback), it says,

"Erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi"

I always thought it was some kind of Latin. But, I'm a Latin student, and it didn't make sense. Well, one of my friends looked at it really closely, and it says this backwards,

"I show not your face, but your hearts desire.":)

Oh yea I actually did know that, now that I remember back before being obsessed with coldplay I was obsessed with HP

oh and im watching ABC too and I also know all the words :P eventhough I hadn't seen it in a long time! My cousin just looks at me weird and laughs :P

I was okay until Emma cried and when JK said that I lost it! I can't wait for my midnight show

gonna break out the Gryffindor cloak one last time :cry:

Yea me too! :cry: I was shopping with my sister....um..well my sister was shopping I was on my phone watching the premier trying not to cry! And when I was watching Emma say that it became so hard to not cry. Then with JK I could barely handle it :P

Haha im watching the part when he goes in the restricted section, I remember the screaming book freaked me out when I was a kid haha

I'm watching the movie on friday if everything go as planned :P

It's sad that it finally came to an end :(

And I was obsessed with HP before being obsessed with Coldplay too :P. I read the first book when I was 7 years old and since then i'm a fan!

I'm watching the movie on friday if everything go as planned :P

It's sad that it finally came to an end :(

And I was obsessed with HP before being obsessed with Coldplay too :P. I read the first book when I was 7 years old and since then i'm a fan!

I know its so sad its an era that was very special and amazing and now its over :(

Haha funny that few of us made the transition from hp obsession to cp obsession. Instead of coldplay.com I would constantly check hpana.com or jkrowling.com but I could never figure out the secrets from the site :P

I saw the commercial for HP1 and it looked amazing so I went to see it and was blown away then I started to read all the books from HP2 till the last one. But I've never gone back to read the first book! :lol: I need to go back and read it :P

just got back from the midnight premiere. be warned - this movie is emotionally exhausting, they don't give you time to breathe! darkest movie i've seen in a very long time. wow.

Oh really? Im gonna be crying my eyes out then! :( its not like I dnt know what's gonna happen, but I still wont be prepared for all the emotions! I mean in part one, I cried for Dobby, and I knew it was coming, but it still made me cry :(

Oh really? Im gonna be crying my eyes out then! :( its not like I dnt know what's gonna happen, but I still wont be prepared for all the emotions! I mean in part one, I cried for Dobby, and I knew it was coming, but it still made me cry :(

Oh, you know, I didn't feel like crying all that much (although some parts are of course REALLY sad) - when I say "emotionally exhausting" I mean that the film (like the last book) is so cruel :\ You can hardly find bright or funny scenes in this one, even less than in part one, so it feels like watching some kind of horror movie.

It felt as if the "sweet" scenes (e.g. the story of Ron and Hermione) were cut short to make room for the war at Hogwarts and the action scenes - BUT I left the movie with the same strange feeling I had after finishing the last book (it's no real happy end because of all of these deaths), so I guess they've done quite a good job ;)

Just came home from the cinema. I really liked it, I think it's the best one of all of them. Even if they changed alot of stuff, but it was all for the better so I didn't care :P

And, I didn't cry either, and I was surprised by that. There were alot of sad moments, and I agree that the movie was emotionally exhausting to watch. I left the cinema with a kindof... empty (?) feeling. Not happy, but not sad. There won't be anymore movies to look forward to :( !

I can't believe that parents were bringing their 9 year old children to see this though. I wouldn't have, atleast.

just got back from the midnight premiere. be warned - this movie is emotionally exhausting, they don't give you time to breathe! darkest movie i've seen in a very long time. wow.

Emotionally exhausting is the perfect way to describe it!! I was holding my breath through most of it, I did cry but not as much as i thought i would.

It really is very dark but easily the best one out of all 8.