June 29, 200719 yr Great book! I love it! :) Does anyone here have read the second book of Artemis Fowl? I've read the first one and it's pretty good, but I have to make sure that the second one is also good before I buy the book and read it. :) Thanks! I've read a book for Artemis Fowl, but I don't know what number it was. I don't even remember the title. It's in the garage at the moment so I can't go check... All I remember was it had something to do with fairies but the fairies weren't all sweet and innocent - they were kinda rough and had an army. Artemis was trying to get their gold I think.
July 1, 200719 yr Just read: Murder in Mesopotamia by Agatha Christie Les trois Mousquettaires by Alexander Dumas.
July 2, 200719 yr "Pamela" by Richardson i read that book cos it was mentioned in Pride and Prejudice introduction. it was considered scandalous at the time it was written/published.
July 3, 200719 yr I've read a book for Artemis Fowl, but I don't know what number it was. I don't even remember the title. It's in the garage at the moment so I can't go check... All I remember was it had something to do with fairies but the fairies weren't all sweet and innocent - they were kinda rough and had an army. Artemis was trying to get their gold I think. I think what you read is the second one. So what do you think? Do you like it?
July 4, 200719 yr ^ Cool! I don't ever see Coldplay books.. do you have to order them in? I think what you read is the second one. So what do you think? Do you like it? Well, it was a few years ago that I read it but from what I can remember it was good. I would say that it is worth reading.
July 22, 200719 yr I just finished to read The Brothers Karamazov by Dostoevsky and now I will start to read Don Quixote by Miguel Cervantes, after this I'll go to read The Idiot by Dostoevsky. I don't know why, but I thought necessary read Don Quixote before to read "The Idiot", maybe because Dostoevsky was influenced by this character.
July 22, 200719 yr I'm reading now "A Brief History of Time", by Stephen Hawking. Actually it's the second time I'm reading this book...
July 22, 200719 yr Harry Potter 7 Life in the Fast Lane (it's a collection of articles, so you can drop in at any time)
July 23, 200719 yr I finished reading The Reader by Bernhard Schlink - beautiful book aaaand. now I'm currently reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows !! Got it at the midnight release !!! :nice:
July 25, 200719 yr Lian Hearn - The Harsh Cry Of The Heron. Its a sequel set quite a few years after the end of The Tales Of The Otori trilogy. So far, its living up to the trilogy. I love these books, they're a historical fiction which seem to be set in a medieval China.
July 31, 200719 yr ^^ I've read that too and I love it! It was setting in Japan, not China. :) We can learn lots of things about their cultures and beliefs from that period. Although it has a sad ending, but overall it's great. Right now I'm reading MuggleNet.com's What Will Happen In Harry Potter 7. :D It's too late now that I've read book 7, lol, but it's interesting to know their predictions and analysis.
August 13, 200719 yr I'm reading Millions again. Sort of a book that you read when you don't feel like reading something long, intellectual, and new.
Create an account or sign in to comment