✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What are you reading right now?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still working my way through re-reading Kelley Armstrong's Women of the Otherworld series. Have just finished the fourth "Industrial Magic".

Am contemplating whether to move on to "Haunted" or whether to take a break and pick up the second of Rebecca Jane Collins "Pemberley Chronicles"

For school I'll need to read The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, My Antonia (the only one I started- I like it!) and Catcher in the Rye.

On my own, I've been reading The Immortals quartet by Tamora Pierce. I really love fantasy, so I think I'll read either The Neverending Story by Michael Ende or A Wizard of Earthsea by Ursula K. LeGuin next =D

Just finished one I picked up cheaply in the supermarket on Tues. Its Stray by Rachel Vincent. Its her first novel in a series about Werecats. It had a recommendation by Kelley Armstrong on the cover which is why I picked it up to look further.

Wasn't a bad effort. It felt quite similar to Kelley Armstrong's Bitten to start with but soon took on its own voice.

Nicole Krauss - "The History Of Love"

uber cheesy title, but it's been an amazing book so far!

Everyone seems to be loving this book but when I read it I was completely bored and I hardly remember what it was about. I must've missed something.

Currently reading - People of the Book by Geraldine Brooks

What an awesome book! If you liked The Da Vinci Code, well, this is like that, but so much better.:)

Just finished The Count of Monte Cristo! It's my new favorite book, the ending touched my heart and it was just beautifully written. Ahhh I can't stop thinking about the book and need someone to rant with....I really want to read it again. :D