✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Kaiser Chiefs

Lolly Pop

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seriously think they're alot better now after seeing them live because they're actually mental! :lol: I think some of their songs are pretty weak but they're really catchy none the less :cool: Not to mention Ricky being one of the best frontmen ever! :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

:surprised: how have i missed this thread? :thinking: anyhoo!! got the album!! It RAWKS (haha justine)

AND i've just noticed that mimi's stewie avatar dances in perfect time to every day i love you less and less :laugh1:

seriously though - i can't stop listening to this album! there isn't a bad track on it! and it is a nice change from having the killers on repeat for months on end :dizzy2: that was just getting a bit kerrazy...

:smug:

:surprised: how have i missed this thread? :thinking: anyhoo!! got the album!! It RAWKS (haha justine)

AND i've just noticed that mimi's stewie avatar dances in perfect time to every day i love you less and less :laugh1:

seriously though - i can't stop listening to this album! there isn't a bad track on it! and it is a nice change from having the killers on repeat for months on end :dizzy2: that was just getting a bit kerrazy...

:smug:

very big deal actually ;)

Well, it turns out that I won a pair of tickets to see Kaiser Chiefs this Saturday from edge 102. Woot Woot. I guess I should start listening to the cd now... I bet they will RAWK at the show.