🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Travis

lucyinthesky

Steve, you might be forced to pick up the tickets from the box-office, unless the ticket company sends the tickets out using royal mail special delivery for next-day delivery.

I've just got to find out where in Pompey the Pyramid Centre is (I know it's along the south coast, but it's finding a car-park which won't cost the earth)

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the london tickets arrived a little while ago but it also took ages...

hm, sucks :/ but well, there must be a way, of course.

after listening to the album again and again and again last night (amazon finally managed to send me my copy :rolleyes: ) i've come to the conclusion that "quite free" is one of the best songs ever written :nice:

I love 'Quite Free' I think it's my favourite on the new album. Anyone going to the Liverpool HMV signing tomorrow? I'm thinking of getting there for 3pm

Went into Uni an hour early today so I could go and buy the album but it wasn't in the shop. :(

I guess it was only just becoming the 29th in the UK at the time I was there so maybe they'll have it on the shelves tomorrow. There isn't a different release date for New Zealand is there? I just assumed it would be the same.

Phew! According to The Man Who's Blog the NZ release date is also 29th September, so hopefully it should be in the shops tomorrow. It was 1pm midday when I went today which would have been 1am on the 29th in the UK so I was probably too early for it. They were putting other new releases on the shelves when I was there so maybe it appeared later on.

The Man Who usually has the right info and that's the only place I've been able to find information about release dates around the world so should be right. Although he does give 2 different release dates for Holland! :D

Steve, you might be forced to pick up the tickets from the box-office, unless the ticket company sends the tickets out using royal mail special delivery for next-day delivery.

If the tickets haven't arrived by today im just going to see what the company (dunno the name my mother bought em) will either refund me so I can buy some more tickets from the box office.

Im assuming they arn't sold out.

Wow that was amazing! They played Sing, Friends, Side and Song To Self. I got my album signed and shook their hands and I know this has been said a million times before but they are such nice guys! Fran talked about the choir singing in Latin in J. Smith - Carbo in culo in aeternitatem... Coal in your arse FOREVER! I'm back home now to get some food, off to the gig in an hour and a bit. Thank you so much Fran, Dougie, Andy and Neil, incredible guys, I'm so happy right now.

^ i know he's an amazing singer! :D

scotland's good thanks :D hows you and your country of wonderment? :D

we're both good thanks, but why is germany the country of wonderment? xD

aah, i wanna go to scotland - last year i planned to go this year and now this year is almost over :rolleyes: well, i'll be in england soon, at least that's close :P