✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Beatles

lucyinthesky

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
haha... they're just not true beatles fans!

we are Beatle-elitists! :thumbsup:

i think im slowly becoming one of these. :uhoh:

a while ago, i started talking to my friend about the beatles, because i never knew she was into them. and she was like, "yeahh, im with the beatles the way you are wih coldplay!" so i was pretty excited, thinking she was an uberfan and would teach me all this awesome stuff about them. so we decided to have a little beatles day. and i sort of totally outstripped her in knowledge, and im not even bragging.

ANYWAY, BUMP. :heart:

I don't believe there was anything mood altering with what I said. Down like it, ignore it, it's really that simple, need me to explain it further?

P.S. I'm sorry if I brought you down or ruined your day in any way, I didn't know you felt that strongly about the break-up of The Beatles. Chin Up! TURN THAT FROWN AROUND MISSUS :D

played Rock Band : The Beatles last night. absolutely loved it!! but i was surprised with how easily i mastered some of the songs. i rarely ever play guitar hero/rock band but i found it quite easy. great selection of songs too!

What difficulty were you playing it on?

• 2 months later...

Coolest night ever! Just met the one, the only Paul McCartney. He signed my Beatles "1" cd. When I told him it was an honor to meet him, he replied "Alright, man!....Rock N' Roll". To hear that from a Beatle will remain a highlight of my life.

Coolest night ever! Just met the one, the only Paul McCartney. He signed my Beatles "1" cd. When I told him it was an honor to meet him, he replied "Alright, man!....Rock N' Roll". To hear that from a Beatle will remain a highlight of my life.

wow... you are so lucky! I'd love to get to meet McCartney... he's one of my Musical Heroes.

thats awesome!! but surely you could of gotten him to sign something a little better than a cash grabbing compilation disc. sgt peppers? abbey road? revolver?

1. I like the "1" album. The reason I picked it is because it has the cleanest cover. The autograph pops out. I had sgt. Peppers and rubber soul in my bag, but on cd, the covers are too busy. Plus, neither of them were in very good condition. Had I known it was going to happen, I would have picked up something on vinyl. There was a tremendous amount of luck involved in me getting anything at all.

2. I already have abbey road signed on vinyl. He arrived for a rehearsal, told his guys to gather our stuff, and it came back signed. It's a cool item, but makes for a lame story.

wow... you are so lucky! I'd love to get to meet McCartney... he's one of my Musical Heroes.

Yeah, I know I'm lucky. I wish everyone got the opportuntity to meet their musical heroes. It's a surreal experience. Anyone who has been able to do so will provide a similar testimonial as mine. When you listen to these peoples' albums countless times, it's amazing to meet them and say a few words. Taking away a small momento (autograph, picture, etc) is cool, too. It may seem trivial, but it means a lot to me.

• 2 weeks later...