✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Beatles

lucyinthesky

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i could see why you think he's an ass with the fan mail thing. Understandable especially with his tone. Then again imagine how much fan mail he gets.

I guess he could've always never have said anything and thrown it away on his own time. That way no one would have known.

Either way I think that all of them have big egos by being in the Beatles (well except George... to me he doesnt really seem like much the type_)

that would be terrifying. who attacks PAUL? COME ON NOW.

and why doesn't anyone like Hey Jude?

Hey Jude/Revolution was the greatest single ever released. ever.

you've got some awesome paul music, and then some awesome john music. and it still has all the beatles in it.

Hey, thanks :awesome:

He doesn't care for the "Lalalalalala, Hey Jude" part. Idk, but I just don't find it as great as their other stuff. I probably would defend it if someone else were ripping it :lol:

:laugh3: well that makes sense. my dad influences my musical tastes too. and I think I influence his a lot.

I guess I wasn't a huge fan of Hey Jude before, but I find it comforting now. not the lyrics necessarily. just hearing the familiar tune. and you have to admit, this is awesome:

hey-jude-flowchart-12579-1256764727.jpg :awesome:

yeah I lol'd at that picture of Paul too :laugh3:

I like the beatles because my mom loved them and would play their songs over and over. I hated them at the time and wanted to listen to music that, to be honest, was of a more immature taste. As my love of good music developed, I came to realize that mom was onto something. Good job, mom!

hey jude is an annoying song imo. the fact i've seen so many annoying people singing it and putting it on jukeboxes or on at house parties and acting as though because they know that song they are the coolest person in the room cements my dislike for it (which i guess is unfair on the song itself but that's the way it goes). when there's the entire discography to go for and with all the genius they created i don't understand how this can be a persons favourite (that's a side point, i'm not saying anyone said it was). if you've heard everything they've done and that's your favourite you weren't listening properly.

i know how people can like it. it's likable music, but like i said before, the stuff like hey jude and let it be is so milked, and could have been written by any other band of the time so it baffles me when it's a persons favourite beatles song when there is so much more out there, which is more unique to the beatles and their genius.

:laugh3: well that makes sense. my dad influences my musical tastes too. and I think I influence his a lot.

I guess I wasn't a huge fan of Hey Jude before, but I find it comforting now. not the lyrics necessarily. just hearing the familiar tune. and you have to admit, this is awesome:

hey-jude-flowchart-12579-1256764727.jpg :awesome:

yeah I lol'd at that picture of Paul too :laugh3:

:lol: @ the picture, and yeah, me and my Dad influence each others music a lot too. Except for Iggy Pop. Ew.

hey jude is an annoying song imo. the fact i've seen so many annoying people singing it and putting it on jukeboxes or on at house parties and acting as though because they know that song they are the coolest person in the room cements my dislike for it (which i guess is unfair on the song itself but that's the way it goes). when there's the entire discography to go for and with all the genius they created i don't understand how this can be a persons favourite (that's a side point, i'm not saying anyone said it was). if you've heard everything they've done and that's your favourite you weren't listening properly.

i know how people can like it. it's likable music, but like i said before, the stuff like hey jude and let it be is so milked, and could have been written by any other band of the time so it baffles me when it's a persons favourite beatles song when there is so much more out there, which is more unique to the beatles and their genius.

Basically, this.