✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Doctor Who ???......

interpol

I THINK I KNOW WHOM CLARA IS.

I am going have to spoiler tag this Theory.

In short she is the doctors daughter. How you all ask ?

Check Jenny’s last scene in the doctors daughter, check the smile type, the camera angle.

Now check ASOD , check Clara’s last scene and the camera angle, when she says remember it’s the same. As the doctors daughter-

In the Christmas special, again the same.

1. When The doctors daughter was written, SM had asked for Jenny not to be killed in the end, and it was said she would be used one day. So far she has not been used in a doctors story since. This would be perfect for a 50th anniversary story arc, the stories thus far of SM have been already mind blowing and it leads you to wonder how much else he can explore to make it even more compelling. ( a) for source.

2. There could a number of plausible reasons why they have not used “Georgia Moffett “ for this role, when the cast for actors/ actress in certain roles for Doctor who, I am sure ““Georgia Moffett “would have been used as an assistant even, since her time at Doctor who she has also gone on to have at least a baby with David Tennant. In the doctors daughter time line her re generations may be stuck in the appearance of Clara, just like the Tardis is stuck.

Somehow Clara has forgotten whom she is.

a) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Doctor's_Daughter

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I THINK I KNOW WHOM CLARA IS.

I am going have to spoiler tag this Theory.

In short she is the doctors daughter. How you all ask ?

Check Jenny’s last scene in the doctors daughter, check the smile type, the camera angle.

Now check ASOD , check Clara’s last scene and the camera angle, when she says remember it’s the same. As the doctors daughter-

In the Christmas special, again the same.

1. When The doctors daughter was written, SM had asked for Jenny not to be killed in the end, and it was said she would be used one day. So far she has not been used in a doctors story since. This would be perfect for a 50th anniversary story arc, the stories thus far of SM have been already mind blowing and it leads you to wonder how much else he can explore to make it even more compelling. ( a) for source.

2. There could a number of plausible reasons why they have not used “Georgia Moffett “ for this role, when the cast for actors/ actress in certain roles for Doctor who, I am sure ““Georgia Moffett “would have been used as an assistant even, since her time at Doctor who she has also gone on to have at least a baby with David Tennant. In the doctors daughter time line her re generations may be stuck in the appearance of Clara, just like the Tardis is stuck.

Somehow Clara has forgotten whom she is.

a) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Doctor's_Daughter

I basically had the same idea.

In AOTD Clara was also sitting in the same chair as Jenny, which might be coincidence but still :P

I didn't know keeping Jenny alive was Stevens idea...nice!

I always thought "The Doctor's Daughter" was a bit of a filler episode with not much of a story, if it could tie in with this, that would be great.

Also

something I spotted in this year’s XMAS special

1. The pub “ Rose and the crown” and the re mentioning of several times in the xmas special “ TORCHWOOD LINKED for certain, !!! please bring it back and let SM run it. Also this could have also something to do with the current series arc leading up to the 50th, not bringing rose back into it, but some story evolving her and the crown is very significant I am so very sure. “

This I would like to see Silurian Madame Vastra, her human companion Jenny, and the Sontaran Strax, involved in a spinoff, ( all so funny) I think SM is building to this, with Clara eventually heading it or floating between the two programes.

Also remember theycame up with the name “Clara “ the name as a tribute to Lisbeth “Clara” Sladen.

Oswin Oswald is a red hearing, the date of the death the JFK

This isn't the right answer I'm afraid, I'm almost certain of it.

The whole point of having a companion is that they are the human, 21st Century lead into the world for us. Every full-time companion - Rose, Martha, Donna, Amy - has been a 21st Century girl. This is the reason Jack was never permanent, same with Madame de Pompedeur, Astrid, Lynda with a Y, Canton, even River.

Moffet himself has confirmed that Clara will be 21st Century Earth girl - that's why he's killed off her Victorian self.

It's a good theory, but my bet is that it has something to do with memory, past or former selves - if Moffet is bringing back multiple Doctors this year, that's a good link to make.

Also, fairly certain they're not working on a spin-off when they barely had the money for Doctor Who in the first place. They've started with season breaks, scrapped Confidential, I think Strax, Vastra and Jenny are just characters that Moffet enjoys writing.

Also,

would you snog your dad just to prove a point and make him blush?

OK I see that but

Maybe she does not know yet or nor does he, this why he said in the prequel lets find out whom you are !

OK what realtive then would amy be to the doctor if river married the doctor, his mum and she snogged him loads of times too

OK I see that but

Maybe she does not know yet or nor does he, this why he said in the prequel lets find out whom you are !

OK what realtive then would amy be to the doctor if river married the doctor, his mum and she snogged him loads of times too

It's never been incestuous before, though :thinking:

Just read this.

I have my own theory guyz

well I saw the first episode once and throughout the whole show little is mentioned of the doctor's family other than his granddaughter Susan and so I think Clara could be Susan's mother so the doctor's daughter idk really but I think there definitely has to be some link to the very first series and the doctor's family.

That would still mean she's kissed her own dad.

Seriously, why do we use spoilers? Does anyone actually ignore something if it has a spoiler?

well I haven't really thought this whole thing through

maybe she's his wife from gallifrey time and susan is their daughter's daughter idk

I do because it makes me want to cry when somebody spoils it

once i opened one on another forum and it said exactly what the endimg was and then when I watched it I was just expecting it to happen rather than be in amazement :(

so now i don't unless i've seen it

The Doctor's still hers. :P

I think when the Doctor said "Let's find out who you are" to Clara in the trailer, he wasn't so much suggesting that she was someone he knows. I think he was just trying to find out what the connection between the two of them was.

The Doctor's still hers. :P

I think when the Doctor said "Let's find out who you are" to Clara in the trailer, he wasn't so much suggesting that she was someone he knows. I think he was just trying to find out what the connection between the two of them was.

this is why I think my theory may have some creedence..

also rememeber the doctor lies... and so does SM !

ALSO

and the final part of the daughers daughter...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEutYCASySI]Doctor Who - Jenny Regenerates - YouTube[/ame]