✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Doctor Who ???......

interpol

I bet you can't, cheeky

But really, Moffat's already proved me right.

tell us who else it can be, what ever you do though and I am sure you wont look and spoil it for us whom she is, what else could be out there to be written in doctor who can dmake the 50th anv ?

the doctor lies...

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tell us who else it can be, what ever you do though and I am sure you wont look and spoil it for us whom she is, what else could be out there to be written in doctor who can dmake the 50th anv ?

the doctor lies...

As I've already said, the writers have begun casting previous Doctors, such as Tennant and an actor to portray Troughton. Sylvester McCoy would do it, as would Peter Davison, and Colin Baker has recently said that he needs to lose weight - why would that be? All they really need are four or five to have speaking roles, and then with archive footage, CGI and body doubles, they can make up the rest of them.

I'd say that's enough for the 50th anniversary. They only have to feature in the last five minutes and it'll be enough.

What you have to remember is that it's Steven Moffat in charge. He's been more than happy to introduce new monsters, such as the Weeping Angels, the Silence, the Vashda Nerada, nanogenes, the snowmen etc, and ignore the likes of the Daleks, the Master and the Cybermen, who haven't been as prominent since he took over. Russell T Davies would've rolled out the big guns. Daleks, Cybermen, the Master, the Doctor's family, Rassilon, the Rani, every companion he's ever had - he'd have probably even convinced Christopher Eccleston to come back.

Moffat's a lot more subtle than that. He's already proved - by writing every single story that River's featured in - that he can produce fascinating characters without making links or connections with the Classic series. I see no reason why he will this time.

the doctor lies...

Moffat's not much better either...

• 3 weeks later...
I just finished watching 2x12. I like the quote "So, how long are you going to stay with me? Forever." That's so touching. :nod:

I'd like to ask a question. Do Daleks show up in further season such as season 3 or 4 again?

They show up again in season 3, but I can't remember if they do in season 4.

ETA: Wait. No, they show up in season 4. And they don't show up in season 3 . . . ?

They show up again in season 3, but I can't remember if they do in season 4.

ETA: Wait. No, they show up in season 4. And they don't show up in season 3 . . . ?

Thanks for your answer. :rolleyes:

I'm totally touched by the end of 2x13. I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye. Both Rose and Doctor... never never never... :cry2:

Thanks for your answer. :rolleyes:

I'm totally touched by the end of 2x13. I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye. Both Rose and Doctor... never never never... :cry2:

Daleks are the only adversary to appear in every season thus far, even if it's just for five minutes or so in the later finales.

• S1, Dalek
  • S1, Bad Wolf
  • S1, The Parting of the Ways
  • S2, Army of Ghosts
  • S2, Doomsday
  • S3, Daleks in Manhattan
  • S3, Evolution of the Daleks
  • S4, The Stolen Earth
  • S4, Journey's End
  • S5, Victory of the Daleks
  • S5, The Pandorica Opens
  • S5, Big Bang
  • S6, The Wedding of River Song
  • S7, Asylum of the Daleks

Need a life, I just named all of them off by heart :\

oh sorry, don't shoot me

I just thought it would be interesting to post here[/color]

Lol sorry, just the way you said "can't believe they are actually saying where, when and who" implied that you thought David Bradley had been cast in the 50th special.

Daleks are the only adversary to appear in every season thus far, even if it's just for five minutes or so in the later finales.

• S1, Dalek
  • S1, Bad Wolf
  • S1, The Parting of the Ways
  • S2, Army of Ghosts
  • S2, Doomsday
  • S3, Daleks in Manhattan
  • S3, Evolution of the Daleks
  • S4, The Stolen Earth
  • S4, Journey's End
  • S5, Victory of the Daleks
  • S5, The Pandorica Opens
  • S5, Big Bang
  • S6, The Wedding of River Song
  • S7, Asylum of the Daleks

Need a life, I just named all of them off by heart :\

Thank you. :)

well actually I did think that but well

thanks for correcting :nice:[/color]

To be honest, it would be cool if he was in the special, and as I said earlier, I heard that they're casting a Troughton for the special.

To be honest, it would be cool if he was in the special, and as I said earlier, I heard that they're casting a Troughton for the special.

:nod:

I thought it because it's written by Gatiss and that's the man who's writing the special

heard rumours that the special will be not only a long episode but also about all the years of Doctor Who with clips or new footage of older Doctors

:nod:

I thought it because it's written by Gatiss and that's the man who's writing the special

heard rumours that the special will be not only a long episode but also about all the years of Doctor Who with clips or new footage of older Doctors [/color]

It's Steven Moffat who's writing the special, and it's going to be 60 minutes long, apparently. Though I wish it was 90 minutes, like an episode of Sherlock :(

If there isn't some kind of documentary, top 50 moments, or Doctor Who week in general on the BBC, I'd be very surprised.

Good new though about the episode is that...

...Moffat has apparently confirmed that his script will contain all eleven Doctors!

tumblr_lv4aujv78I1qi7ofx.gif

It's Steven Moffat who's writing the special, and it's going to be 60 minutes long, apparently. Though I wish it was 90 minutes, like an episode of Sherlock :(

If there isn't some kind of documentary, top 50 moments, or Doctor Who week in general on the BBC, I'd be very surprised.

Good new though about the episode is that...

...Moffat has apparently confirmed that his script will contain all eleven Doctors!

tumblr_lv4aujv78I1qi7ofx.gif

dang that's a sisser for me, I like Gatiss' stories more, in both series

:nod: that would be depressing for a lot of people everywhere

awesome news :awesome: :cheesy:

can't wait for it now I know that :p