✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Doctor Who ???......

interpol

Because not everybody might have seen it

OMG OMGOMGOGOGMGOQMGOGMOMGOGM

THE NEW OPENING :freak: :wacky: :dazzled: :mad: :heart:

it's back! we're back in the classic years, the celebrations has started :dance: :dance:

And the episode, so, wow

much better than the whole of season 7 so far. Can't wait for the rest!

How will he find her now :wacko:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone notice Clara's birthdate? November 23. Ask yourself what date the 50th anniversary will be... :cool:

Oh, and just as a point for anyone who didn't know, General Intelligence appeared in the classic series.

Spoilers for next series:

• The first episode is set in London
  • There is an episode on a submarine
  • The Cybermen have been redesigned and are set to return
  • The Cyberman episode is said to be based on a 'ghost story'
  • Neil Gaiman, writer of Stardust and S6's The Doctor's Wife returns to write
  • An episode is entitled Journey to the Centre of the TARDIS
  • Stephen Thompson of Sherlock will return to write an episode

and the big one...

Producers are currently casting an actor to portray Patrick Troughton's incarnation of the Doctor for the fiftieth anniversary episode. It is beginning to look like we're gonna get a multi-Doctor episode.
    tumblr_m90vavrTAg1qf4sef.gif

I just want Moffat to explain something for once and not have that stupid "Doctor... Who?" line going on all the time. I enjoyed the episode, though.

That's the question. At the fall of the Eleventh, the question will be asked.

I'm guessing the fall of the Eleventh is Smith's death, and people are asking "Doctor who?" because he's been erased from all databases by Oswin.

It's a fair enough story arc for the anniversary, I reckon, given that the longest standing mystery of the whole show is the question of who the Doctor actually is.

I loved Clara and her cleverness. :wacky:

I just want Moffat to explain something for once and not have that stupid "Doctor... Who?" line going on all the time. I enjoyed the episode, though.

Yeah, that line became an annoyance for me during the past several episodes, even though I know it's supposed to be the question and ~all will be revealed~ eventually. We get it, Moffat.

Did anyone notice Clara's birthdate? November 23. Ask yourself what date the 50th anniversary will be... :cool:

Oh, and just as a point for anyone who didn't know, General Intelligence appeared in the classic series.

Spoilers for next series:

• The first episode is set in London
  • There is an episode on a submarine
  • The Cybermen have been redesigned and are set to return
  • The Cyberman episode is said to be based on a 'ghost story'
  • Neil Gaiman, writer of Stardust and S6's The Doctor's Wife returns to write
  • An episode is entitled Journey to the Centre of the TARDIS
  • Stephen Thompson of Sherlock will return to write an episode

and the big one...

Producers are currently casting an actor to portray Patrick Troughton's incarnation of the Doctor for the fiftieth anniversary episode. It is beginning to look like we're gonna get a multi-Doctor episode.
    tumblr_m90vavrTAg1qf4sef.gif

adjsjaojfoqfnohfljfojfoq

I did notice the 23th and ffffdsqfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffsssssssssssssss I'm so excited for next year :nod:

and those spoilers :wacky: :dazzled:

I got netflix and all the Doctor Who episodes are there. Should i give it a try? People told me good things about this show and about Lost but i can't make up my mind about what show to watch first :dizzy:

Watch Doctor Who!!! Lost is good for the first couple of seasons but will leave you confused and disappointed by the end.

I got netflix and all the Doctor Who episodes are there. Should i give it a try? People told me good things about this show and about Lost but i can't make up my mind about what show to watch first :dizzy:

Lost takes ages. You'll still have questions you want answered three series later.

Doctor Who wraps (nearly) everything up in 13 episodes per series.

What I personally love about Doctor Who are the open-ended possibilities; it can be set anywhere, with any guest character from history or the future. But the writing's (nearly) always quality, and the relationship between characters is faultless. It's pure and simple escapism: it's funny, engaging, exciting, moving, thought-provoking and daft.

tumblr_ll7t0f3TLl1qf4sef.gif

I'd go for Doctor Who. Lost will start to drag after like 2 seasons even though it was a great show. I was only able to go through all seasons because there was a break in between.

As mrkjhnwht said, every season is a bit of a unit. And it switches doctors/companion every so often which is also quite nice if you aren't a fan of a particular actor/actress.

I'd get the stamps, but that would really would be the final phase of a full Doctor Who geek conversion.

That was quite special something else...

****SUPERB..***** BEST XMAS SPECIAL EVER... AND EVER AND EVER

Really? Not as good as A Christmas Carol, surely :P

I'd get the stamps, but that would really would be the final phase of a full Doctor Who geek conversion.

Really? Not as good as A Christmas Carol, surely :P

well that was pretty brilliant as well... they are all at a very good standard if not the best, even a shite episode is good !!