✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Doctor Who ???......

interpol

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to say... John Simm is brilliant. :wacky:

After I watched the last episode of S3, Master's wife took the ring? I think the scene that Master die in Doctor's arms looks not bad. And Doctor forgive him. :bomb:

The last time I will see John Simm and David Tennant are in the same episode. Also, the doctor will regenerate. :cry2:

Martha you are really nice. I can't believe Jack is the face of Boe. That's really strange. :cool:

tw116com313rmvb_002850520_zpsa942e4bc.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to ask two questions to everyone. Thanks. :nice:

1. Do you have any collections about DW?

2. If you only have a choice to buy something, what will you buy? A t-shirt with DW and Tardis or Medium Talking TARDIS Light Up Plush?

^1. I have this sonic screwdriver torch and a t-shirt with the Tardis on

2. I'd buy that plush, just because they still don't know that shirts with a v-neck look better on female fans :blank: [/color]

1. I don't have anything yet, I'm still kind of a DW newbie, plus I'd have to buy stuff on the web because they don't sell it here. But I really wish I had a sonic screwdriver torch... How much was it?

2. I'd probably buy that plush too :wacky:

These FB posts are just too funny- and true:

604020_544536312245943_495472026_n.jpg

6716_544533225579585_1775604104_n.jpg

64805_544491782250396_1975384859_n.png

563139_544523465580561_736648957_n.jpg

541508_544767112222863_571827699_n.jpg

163375_545954792104095_1184485630_n.jpg

hmm yeah, Italy's as rubbish as Belgium on DW stuff?

wish I could get you something but there is nothing here :( just this Japan expo in November or something where they have also DW stuff, hope to get there next time :p

ohh you guessed my dream jow :surprised:

wish I could get you something but there is nothing here :( just this Japan expo in November or something where they have also DW stuff, hope to get there next time :p

ohh you guessed my dream jow :surprised:[/color]

Yep :nod: Plus DW in general isn't very famous here, unless you're British-stuff or Sci-Fi addicted... Maybe I'd find something in some comics expo or something, probably if I lived in a big city I'd have more chances... But that's it :shrug:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

ohh you guessed my dream jow :surprised:[/color]

I had no idea hoe lucky. I was. There's an HMV Music store a few blocks away with a huge rack of toys, models n DVDs. I bought. my sweety a screwdriver for Christmas which he uses to. scare the cat off thhe. counter, lol. He'd be a great Doctor...but he'ginger.:lol:

We have a Doctor Who shop in London, I went to it once and picked up a Tennant poster :D

I've got a screwdriver. First date my girlfriend came round to my flat, it was snowing outside, so I put on some strawberry candles in lanterns, and put on the disco ball. Then I got my sonic screwdriver and held it up to the touch sensitive button to turn on the heating. I was so cool, that day.

I'd like to ask two questions to everyone. Thanks. :nice:

1. Do you have any collections about DW?

2. If you only have a choice to buy something, what will you buy? A t-shirt with DW and Tardis or Medium Talking TARDIS Light Up Plush?

1. Not really... I got a talking Dalek for Christmas a few years ago and I have two posters, along with a S4 specials DVD.

2. TARDIS, definitely!

604020_544536312245943_495472026_n.jpg

64805_544491782250396_1975384859_n.png

These two are awesome. I do wonder how many people get the reference in the first pic.

^ That must be beautiful :dazzled:

I had no idea hoe lucky. I was. There's an HMV Music store a few blocks away with a huge rack of toys, models n DVDs. I bought. my sweety a screwdriver for Christmas which he uses to. scare the cat off thhe. counter, lol. He'd be a great Doctor...but he'ginger.:lol:

Poor cat :laugh3: Well, you can never know what the next doctor will look like! :lol:

We have a Doctor Who shop in London, I went to it once and picked up a Tennant poster :D

I've got a screwdriver. First date my girlfriend came round to my flat, it was snowing outside, so I put on some strawberry candles in lanterns, and put on the disco ball. Then I got my sonic screwdriver and held it up to the touch sensitive button to turn on the heating. I was so cool, that day.

Aww :wacky: Good to know, if I'm going to the UK anytime soon, London will be my main destination, so... Can you tell me where it exactly is? :P

there are lots of people here that want to know the address of that little heaven in London :p

d'aauw sounds so cool

Aww :wacky: Good to know, if I'm going to the UK anytime soon, London will be my main destination, so... Can you tell me where it exactly is? :P
Look for The Who Shop and Forbidden Planet (London megastore) - it's near Tottenham Court Rd. There's plenty of those outside London, too.

Can you tell me where it exactly is? :P

Can't remember but there's an answer above... might be it?

I actually went into a shop in Swanage, Dorset, where they had an actual Dalek from the show. And the guy was a proper sci-fi geek, telling kids not to touch it, because it was "the actual Dalek from the episode Rose"... so I had to tell him that there were no Daleks in Rose, only Autons, and that perhaps he meant the episode, Dalek. Or Bad Wolf. Or Parting of the Ways. Or even one of the two episodes from Series 2 that featured Daleks. He couldn't remember. Which was awkward.