✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Doctor Who ???......

interpol

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm afraid that I have to say no. :stunned: Finishing watching 7 series is difficult for me already though I just watched The Stolen Earth. But thanks for asking. :nice:

sad to hear

gonna finish Life On Mars and get back to Classic Who :)

You'll finish this New Who before November :nice:

Doctor Who anniversary script 'under lock and key'

_66461811_66458591.jpg

Doctor Who anniversary script 'under lock and key'

Doctor Who boss Steven Moffat is taking special care to protect the secrets of the programme's 50th anniversary story.

"One length I've gone to which is a really good security measure - I make sure I don't get a script, because I will lose it," said Moffat, the show's lead writer.

"I forbid people to hand me one. It's on my computer under lock and key."

Actor Matt Smith promised fans they "will not be disappointed" by the story.

"I read it and I clapped at the end. I think it's hilarious, it's epic and it's vast," he said at a Doctor Who series launch last week.

"It manages to pay homage to everything - and look forward."

The first story of Doctor Who's 2013 run, The Bells of Saint John, will be screened on Easter Saturday, 30 March.

Described by Moffat as a "proper London thriller", it sees the Doctor and new companion Clara (Jenna-Louise Coleman) battling an evil entity in the world's wifi networks.

Future episodes see the return of the Cybermen and old enemy the Ice Warriors, who last appeared during the Jon Pertwee era in 1974.

"It's going to be the biggest and best and most inventive and most exciting year for the show," Matt Smith said.

The 50th anniversary special, due to begin filming in April, will be broadcast in 3D around the show's birthday in November.

Matt Smith told the BBC News website that during his time as the Doctor he had cultivated the habit of giving nothing away.

"You're sat on all this information and people are genuinely intrigued. It's one of the responsibilities of being in this show you have to be discreet about what you tell people."

The first ever episode of Doctor Who, An Unearthly Child, with William Hartnell as the Doctor, was broadcast on 23 November 1963.

As part of the anniversary events, the BBC will also broadcast An Adventure in Space and Time - a one-off drama looking at how the sci-fi show came to be made.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-21807081

Can't wait for the 50th :dance:

TBH I'm more excited about John Hurt than about Tennant and Piper. :laugh3:

I had a hunch that John Hurt might be playing the Third Doctor, but I'm not so sure, comparing photos :lol:

If you look at the two other guys they've cast, there's a similarity between other previous Doctors...

Life on Mars is quality. Ashes to Ashes less so much.

give me another day I'll give my thoughts on Ashes to Ashes :)

Can't wait for the 50th :dance:

TBH I'm more excited about John Hurt than about Tennant and Piper. :laugh3:

I had a hunch that John Hurt might be playing the Third Doctor, but I'm not so sure, comparing photos :lol:

If you look at the two other guys they've cast, there's a similarity between other previous Doctors...

I'm just excited because they came up with names

no matter who their characters will be, it are great actors

GUYS Warning..... !!! Big one.... delete or hide " Doctor Who and the Tardis" & the time lords"on FB

Major spoiler. biggest ever since the re boot in 2005 .......... I am devestated as it just appeard in my news feed.

my only hope is that it was a april fools,

still if it was its cruel...very..

i went on to report the group, I wanted to report it for religous haterd as their was no option for spoiling doctor who, so i asked them to remove it, i was assured it was a april fools for the past 3 years..

for that though still they lost my trust !!