• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm yeah

well just a reminder

if you want to avoid spoilers stay away from the internet from now on

it's full of stuff about the 50th [/color]

like it !!! Digital Spy & bbc entertaiment/gossip tabliods pages on my lap top all them are gonna be banned/blocked

i tried to watch s7 II episode 1 last night...was too busy will try tonight. but i could fill a page on the 5 minutes i seen & the opening title squence. booomm.

like it !!! Digital Spy & bbc entertaiment/gossip tabliods pages on my lap top all them are gonna be banned/blocked

i tried to watch s7 II episode 1 last night...was too busy will try tonight. but i could fill a page on the 5 minutes i seen & the opening title squence. booomm.

I have the feeling the episode lacked something

just something to make me like it

the thing that made me like the christmas special

I think it was a bit obvious sometimes, not like I expected it to be :\

OK I have now watched the full episode.

So much packed in makes it harder to follow. I guess I will have to watch it another few times.. :D

Who is she ? She is --------------

Any wanna be bookies out there that fancy offering odds for fun

^ Thanks a lot :D

you're welcome :nice:

Argh I keep seeing spoilers on Facebook just because I 'ilked' Doctor Who on there. :bomb:

same here

now if those Tennant fanpages would just go back to posting Spies of Warsaw and Broadchurch instead of these spoiler :shifty:

Today I found this and watched it. This amazes me.

Doctor Who - A Celebration (With David Tennant) (Part 1/10)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DflFoiXt7is]Doctor Who - A Celebration (With David Tennant) (Part 1/10) - YouTube[/ame]

Every time I listen Rose Theme and Doomsay, it makes me cry.

btw, I like (Part 5/10) 7:08, DT answered the question was so lovely. :P

I'm going to watch Doctor Who at.the Proms 1 next tomorrow.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTA7EpXGWPY&list=PLE1268EC9452B2960&index=1]Doctor Who at.the Proms 1 - YouTube[/ame]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_Who:_A_Celebration

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_Who_Prom_%282008%29

Why I found it so late?

Finally caught up with the last two episodes :nice:

I'm going to try and avoid these fan pages and the tumblr's that go waaay overboard in spoiling things, I don't even want to know what actors are returning because of nosy photographers and people who've been to screenings, I'd rather it would be a surprise and something that all clicks into place because I enjoy that and I enjoy people's theories based solely on watching an episode and all the little clues.

sad to hear

gonna finish Life On Mars and get back to Classic Who :)

You'll finish this New Who before November :nice:

Life On Mars is so amazing :heart:

and I did like Ashes to Ashes, but series 3 surpasses both of the first 2 by far.

Finally caught up with the last two episodes :nice:

I'm going to try and avoid these fan pages and the tumblr's that go waaay overboard in spoiling things, I don't even want to know what actors are returning because of nosy photographers and people who've been to screenings, I'd rather it would be a surprise and something that all clicks into place because I enjoy that and I enjoy people's theories based solely on watching an episode and all the little clues.

:nod:

it's a hard thing to do but I'm trying to avoid also as much as possible

hope it's be easier once they finished with filming outside

Life On Mars is so amazing :heart:

and I did like Ashes to Ashes, but series 3 surpasses both of the first 2 by far.

yes it's really good, John is such a great actor :wacky:

is it? only saw the first 30 minutes of Ashes to Ashes :\

maybe I should give it another try

:nod:

it's a hard thing to do but I'm trying to avoid also as much as possible

hope it's be easier once they finished with filming outside

yes it's really good, John is such a great actor :wacky:

is it? only saw the first 30 minutes of Ashes to Ashes :\

maybe I should give it another try

Series 1 & 2 have little in common with Life On Mars

I guess you could just watch series 3 and it kind of glues together the whole concept of the show and I wept like a baby at the finale <333

and yes John Simm is my favourite actor ever and your avi reminds me that I have to catch up on Broadchurch :awesome:

hmm I could consider that :)

yes you should!

I cried so hard at the end of last weeks episode :cry:

oh it's so heartbreaking

maybe I should make a thread for it since it so complicated and thrilling and all that

normally I dislike ITV dramas but Broadchurch is really good writing

plus I also love Olivia Colman.

I have my own theory..

Edit: I read that tumblr and it's already been mentioned

something to do with Rose Tyler methinks....Rose lost her father, she is BADWOLF and is a badass person who was able to leave clues for the doctor across all the places they visited, the Tardis didn't 'like' her much like the doctor didn't like Rose altering all of time and space and thought Captain Jack was just plain wrong and not supposed to happen.

but then again I think that it must be linked back to classic who in some way... plus the doctor mentioned traveling with his granddaughter and he's all protective over her

I have my own theory..

Edit: I read that tumblr and it's already been mentioned

something to do with Rose Tyler methinks....Rose lost her father, she is BADWOLF and is a badass person who was able to leave clues for the doctor across all the places they visited, the Tardis didn't 'like' her much like the doctor didn't like Rose altering all of time and space and thought Captain Jack was just plain wrong and not supposed to happen.

but then again I think that it must be linked back to classic who in some way... plus the doctor mentioned traveling with his granddaughter and he's all protective over her

I think the Doctor only mentioned his granddaughter because there was a monster who was, like the Doctor, a harmless God, also a granddad, who preyed on young girls.