✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

U2

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I know, he saw a video to U2 and said that he has to be drunk if hes gonna end up liking the concert. Hes got really good seats like front row or somethin. It was his workmate who bought two tickets but the guys freinds bought a group ticket so he had those 2 tix spare, so he gave to a old lady who also works there at my bros work, 2 tix for 74 pound, he gave it cheap. Then she asked my brother if he'd go with him and he said yeah. Lucky guy:veryangry2:

God I was high up (row 28 out-of 30, in level 5), good view of the stage though, although they looked like ants:

IMG_0920.jpg

Either the stage is tiny or Wembley is massive inside :P

hopefully some of my videos will be half-decent, you might not see much but you might hear some stuff :)

when they wrap up the NA leg of the 360 tour, they are supposed to go finish the recording of 'Songs Of Ascent' in Vancouver! :)

So are you telling me around October 28th I should work my connections in the Warehouse? The Warehouse is Bryan Adams downtown recording studio. Its where U2 has recorded some demos back when they took over GM Place for a month in 2005. As well where The Police rehearsed when they first got back together with the intent to Tour.

I cant believe the news today

Oh, I cant close my eyes and make it go away

How long...

How long must we sing this song?

How long? how long...

Sunday, bloody sunday

Sunday, bloody sunday

So amazing live

-----------

All is quiet on New Year's Day

A world in white gets underway

I want to be with you

Be with you night and day

Nothing changes on New Year's Day

On New Year's Day

Double amazing live :)

And did anybody else have the tribute to the "leader" of burma where a lot of people walked onto the outer circle slowly to Walk On?

Guest LiquidSky

I am going to be seated about 10 to 20 seats up on the right side from the first section....(from the floor)

I am going to be seated about 10 to 20 seats up on the right side from the first section....(from the floor)

Nice! Have you seen any videos on youtube of this tour? I've tried to stay away from it, but I couldn't resist watching a little bit. It's incredible.