✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Pink Floyd Thread

Jacob

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there any active Pink Floyd fans?

Ahhh I'm falling in love with them at this time, and I think they are music geniuses. :surprised: :heart:

I'm one! Love their music. Especially The Wall and how the story progresses. :D

I am not a fan but i freaking love their music, but my father is a fanboy ahahah

Cool dad is cool :awesome:

Love em

I'm one! Love their music. Especially The Wall and how the story progresses. :D

Aww nice to see you people :cheesy:

Since I'm on marathon of their albums (listening one by one every day)

I can say that from their first works I love Matilda Mother, The Gnome, Scarecrow (especially the ending :dazzled:) Let there be more light, Remember a day, Cymbaline :dazzled:

Ughhhh they're probably my second favourite band :awesome:

Since I'm on marathon of their albums (listening one by one every day)

I can say that from their first works I love Matilda Mother, The Gnome, Scarecrow (especially the ending :dazzled:) Let there be more light, Remember a day, Cymbaline :dazzled:

Ughhhh they're probably my second favourite band :awesome:

Niceeee! :D They have tonnes have albums, some that I have not listened to yet. Will have to check them out soon, starting with Animals :wideeyed:

• 2 weeks later...
I just got Piper At The Gates Of Dawn and it's amazing!! Can't believe it's been hiding from me all these years!:)

I understand you, same thing happened to me, i discovered the album a couple of years ago and now i love it! also love Animals.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Endless River has as its starting point the music that came from the 1993 Division Bell sessions, when David Gilmour, Rick Wright and Nick Mason played freely together at Britannia Row and Astoria studios. This was the first time they had done so since the ‘Wish You Were Here’ sessions in the seventies. Those sessions resulted in The Division Bell, the band’s last studio album.

In 2013 David Gilmour and Nick Mason revisited the music from those sessions and decided that the tracks should be made available as part of the Pink Floyd repertoire. It would be the last time the three of them would be heard together. The band have spent the last year recording and upgrading the music,using the advantages of modern studio technology to create The Endless River.

The Endless River is a tribute to Rick Wright, whose keyboards are at the heart of the Pink Floyd sound. It is a mainly instrumental album with one song, ‘Louder Than Words’, (with new lyrics by Polly Samson), arranged across four sides and produced by David Gilmour, Phil Manzanera, Youth and

Andy Jackson.

Release date: 10 November 2014

SIDE 1

Things Left Unsaid

It’s What We Do

Ebb and Flow

SIDE 2

Sum

Skins

Unsung

Anisina

SIDE 3