✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rate what the user above is listening

MrsBerry

8/10 Moby it's one of my favourite artists, especially the period between Play and 18

This is amazing work @beastwars! First Pomegranates, then Tycho and now BT! You're really good at introducing me to new music artists:D

Thanks, I really love giving good (IMHO) music advices to people, and when they come back and say they like it I feel very pleased :D

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8/10

I like it actually!

I actually am also a fan of theirs (not as much as from Coldplay) but unfortunately they stopped as a band:( If you want more songs to listen to of theirs, you've got to listen to ''Blue Winter'' and ''Headlights'' !

• Like 1

I actually am also a fan of theirs (not as much as from Coldplay) but unfortunately they stopped as a band:( If you want more songs to listen to of theirs, you've got to listen to ''Blue Winter'' and ''Headlights'' !

I will check them out!

8/10

Nice song !

Is this in French? I didn't know what they were singing about but sounds nice 7/10

I wanna know what you (or the next user) thinks of this song:

I will check them out!

Please, you don't wanna know what you've missed !

Is this in French? I didn't know what they were singing about but sounds nice 7/10

It's Italian :) I also have no idea what he's singing but some songs of his sound very nice.

I wanna know what you (or the next user) thinks of this song:

I have always tried to like this song but I don't really like it. I like some songs of theirs much better though, songs like ''All The Right Moves'' and ''Burning Bridges''. Anyway I'll give it a 5.5/10. Not bad but this song is just not really my type.