✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rate what the user above is listening

MrsBerry

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7/10 I like it. Here it's 2:00 am and I find this song really aproppiate for this time of the night haha

I'm totally in love with this band right now. Last month I saw them live in a festival and it was an incredible experience. Their new album has really cool songs like this one.

• Like 3

Great song from a great band! 9/10!

An amazing cover from vocalist to HIM, I wish my older brother told me about these guys a bit earlier, but I love these guys and found them on my own while looking for some new music. All time favorite from them is Heaven Tonight, but this cover....better than the original by ABBA. :)

9/10 Loved the groovy bass and smooth vocals

8/10 - An album I really loved at the time it was released, still sounds so fresh and 80s new wave :)
Sorry :( I would post a better one, but I do not have anything to upload with
If you like reversed song and stuff like these i'd try with this song... it was composed with the first part played normally and the second one with bacwards effects meant to be played over the first part reversed.

Inviato dal mio ASUS_Z00AD utilizzando Tapatalk

• Like 1

Sorry :( I would post a better one, but I do not have anything to upload with

Hey,don't worry about it.that is my opinion for that song.everybody got his style.is my music style good ?????? I don't know,I don't wanna hurt you with my words,if so.my apologies.But sometimes they messed up u song that is good enough (original) and they wil make something special of it.Do you understand what i'm trying to say ?? So don't think about my rate for that song,that is not important,we are one big family and don' wanna hurt nobody. And it's better to be honest in your life then a liar.so you have much friends OK,so don't worry please ;)

• Like 1

I love reverse music. ASFOS backwards is even better. Same with Midnight, but I adore those equally. I even made some effects with both versions at the same time.

This is something special,this is nice..I see your youtube channel and there are a lot of very very good songs :)

8/10 - An album I really loved at the time it was released, still sounds so fresh and 80s new wave :)If you like reversed song and stuff like these i'd try with this song... it was composed with the first part played normally and the second one with bacwards effects meant to be played over the first part reversed.

Inviato dal mio ASUS_Z00AD utilizzando Tapatalk

8.5/10 An underrated gem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdPjkD415l8