✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Kanye West!

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both of them :cheesy: and I am a God too (Apparently- haven't really listened to it all yet).

Yeah I can hear him on that one too now. Didn't pay attention earlier.

Why is no one talking about this amazing album?

Blood on the Leaves :bomb:

Blood on the Leaves might be SOTY

Rick Rubin Says Kanye West Could Release a Yeezus Sequel

"Initially, he thought there were going to be 16 songs on the album," Rubin said in an interview with the Daily Beast. "But that first day, before he even asked me to work on it, I said, 'Maybe you should make it more concise. Maybe this is two albums. Maybe this is just the first half," to which Kanye excitedly said, "That's what I came here today to hear! It could be 10 songs!" When asked if there's "another Yeezus in the pipeline," Rubin said: "Might be." Still, Kanye is known to create loads of material in the making of every album that never sees the light of day.

http://pitchfork.com/news/51347-rick-rubin-says-kanye-west-could-release-a-yeezus-sequel/

C'mon he's not a bad guy, he's definitely a little bit insane, but not necessarily in a bad way. I think he's self-obsessed, more than ever since his mom died, I mean he's released an album to promote constantly at the exact same time his child was due to be born and apparently he's barely been around Kim during her pregnancy (Well actually OK, that does kinda make him a bad guy).

I saw a documentary about Michael Jackson recently and they had 'talking heads', clips of interviews with various celebrities talking about Jacksons legacy and influence, and they asked them all to sum up what Jackson means to music, and while everyone else gave the usual adjectives to describe how huge it is, it cut to Kanye who said "Well, Michael Jordan, Mike Tyson.. Michael Jackson", with a dead serious look on his face. Y'know, as if that had any sort of relevance whatsoever.

He comes out with stuff you'd expect a child to say.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...