✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

London Blasts

Jack

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well' date=' I'd just thought I'd point out that Islam should not be like this...[/quote']

this is exactly what drives me bonkers... I know all of Islam isnt as derranged as these cowards... people who think they are, are just as fucked up in the head as the terrorists.

PM Blair on now...

i bet there`s gonna be more than 20 dead unfortunately. have you seen the state the bus was in? and between 9 and 10 am both the buses and tube are PACKED with people. you can hardly breathe, esp in the tube.

i took the piccadilly line twice yesterday.

today i saw empty buses and people in front of closed tube station (brixton station) asking the tube people for information. it`s funny how london was so happy yesterday after we won the bid and today i see people walkin on the streets with their heads down.

my flatmate had to walk from kilburn park to brixton. it took him 3 hours.

THANKS DARYL FOR TEXTIN ME!! I`M ALRIGHT.

I wish the media would stop calling these people ' Islamic Terrorist, Islamic Fudenmentalist.' All this achieves is Racism on all levels.. If you're not white or even look foreign in certain parts of this country you become a target...

I have been attacked before, and was being called a Asylum Seeker due to past events in other countries. I was being called one, and only being called one due to the colour of me skin so I was not going to say to the person who ended up attacking me... I am not asylum seeker...

These people should be called ' Murderers' ' Terrorist' Gutless' any thing else without the word Islamic proceeding it.

Islam has a meaning of peace and love not murder.

I wish the media would stop calling these people ' Islamic Terrorist, Islamic Fudenmentalist.' All this achieves is Racism on all levels.. If you're not white or even look foreign in certain parts of this country you become a target...

I have been attacked before, and was being called a Asylum Seeker due to past events in other countries. I was being called one, and only being called one due to the colour of me skin so I was not going to say to the person who ended up attacking me... I am not asylum seeker...

These people should be called ' Murderers' ' Terrorist' Gutless' any thing else without the word Islamic proceeding it.

Islam has a meaning of peace and love not murder.

I hear you Daryl.. but the fact of the matter is.. these are Islamic RADICALS!!! We also have Christian RADICALS (ie that guy in Waco, TX a few years back) these people are doing what THEY believe is the right thing... no one can fully understand what they are thinking or why they do what they do.. faith is a strong emotion. As for the racism.. unfortunately that will never fully dissappear. Sad but true.. the world will keep on spinnng and everyone will keep on living with their stupid racist ways. Bottome line... Donnie Darko said it best...

'Its a mad world'.....

Kasia.. good to hear ya, love!!! I am glad you're all right.

well im very concerned...

i cant believe this... ive been crying.. and today its 7/7/7 (2+0+0+5) and bombs in seven places... everything with seven... i awnt to know what bush said...

im very worried i hope everyone its ok and that davids brother its ok...

but we dont have to forget that things like this happen every day in medio oriente...

the truth is people are dying and why??...

we live in a fucking world... all messed up... where is the love... where is the care..

im just glad it didnt happen in the live 8.... it was the perfect target...

nothing else to say...

Aldeana!

i bet there`s gonna be more than 20 dead unfortunately. have you seen the state the bus was in? and between 9 and 10 am both the buses and tube are PACKED with people. you can hardly breathe, esp in the tube.

i took the piccadilly line twice yesterday.

today i saw empty buses and people in front of closed tube station (brixton station) asking the tube people for information. it`s funny how london was so happy yesterday after we won the bid and today i see people walkin on the streets with their heads down.

my flatmate had to walk from kilburn park to brixton. it took him 3 hours.

THANKS DARYL FOR TEXTIN ME!! I`M ALRIGHT.

Ahh I was wondering about you, I'm glad you're okay :)

well im very concerned...

i cant believe this... ive been crying.. and today its 7/7/7 (2+0+0+5) and bombs in seven places... everything with seven... i awnt to know what bush said...

im very worried i hope everyone its ok and that davids brother its ok...

but we dont have to forget that things like this happen every day in medio oriente...

the truth is people are dying and why??...

we live in a fucking world... all messed up... where is the love... where is the care..

im just glad it didnt happen in the live 8.... it was the perfect target...

nothing else to say...

Aldeana!

Security at Live8 would have been heightened as it was such a large event. That's probably why they struck in London when they did and not near the summit.

They wouldn't have been able to get anywhere near.

As the powers-at-be had been saying since 9/11, such an attack on London was inevitable.

It's impossible to thwart every potential attack - just as used to happen with the IRA.

It's quite surreal... I'm in Newcastle so I don't have any personal worries...

But I'm going to work in London sometime soon (it was supposed to be today even) I would have been pulling into Kings Cross station in about 20mins if I'd went... Damn glad I didn't!

One small insignificant plus point amid all of these bad points is that security in London and on public transport will be massively improved.

It's quite surreal... I'm in Newcastle so I don't have any personal worries...

But I'm going to work in London sometime soon (it was supposed to be today even) I would have been pulling into Kings Cross station in about 20mins if I'd went... Damn glad I didn't!

One small insignificant plus point amid all of these bad points is that security in London and on public transport will be massively improved.

living in the North East also it's hard to even consider it moving up the country but our world is getting there isn't it! It's terrible.

My uncle lives in London and gets the underground to work

every moring hope to hear something soon.

God bless all of the people concerned.

living in the North East also it's hard to even consider it moving up the country but our world is getting there isn't it! It's terrible.

My uncle lives in London and gets the underground to work

every moring hope to hear something soon.

God bless all of the people concerned.

Yeah, my uncle and cousin are working in London (Earls Court), and I was going to go down and work with them for a few weeks. Don't know if I'll be allowed to go now (I'm 16, I'm sure my mom will have something to say...) I'm just hoping my uncle and cousin are alright!

Edit: Ohh yeah... Another thing, on the local news it said that services were gonna be on extra security... And for people to be extra vigilant. It could well spread, lets just hope not... :/

i know. :/ al-qaeda said they put the boomb. people says that they saw a man exploding himself on the bus. :stunned:

that's very very scary. :stunned:

israel says that they'll sure their embassies all over the world. :stunned:

each european country are on high security warn/alarm now. :stunned: