✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

London Blasts

Jack

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just sick, What does it prove if you kill people?? Shit all except your heartless

I was at work at the time when they went off, And about a hour later there was a bomb scare in the harbour about 300 feet from where I was

*Hugs to everyone*

I hope all your family and friends are ok

English brothers and sisters, it is sad and irritating to hear about those horrible human acts, i as a mexican am really angry that this is happening for you.

I also hope that none of you coldplay fans that live there are hurt because of that.

And please, 'Don't Panic'

;) :thumbsup:

1973: Bomb blasts rocks central London - The King's Cross bomb

Anyone old enough to recall that, which was down

to the IRA. The IRA's 1970s bombing campaign

in England began soon after Bloody Sunday

in 1972 and ended after the Balcombe Street

siege in December 1975.

I believe that the point of this attack wasn't to take lives' date=' but to bring the capital city in England to a complete standstill. They did that.[/quote']

exactly.. anything to disrupt the financial economy of one of the most powerful countries next to the US. As they did with Spain... anyone involved in the 'so called war on terror'.. will be attacked.

bastards.. :angry:

Argh I cannot hear Bush talking! :angry: "here, people fighting to get a healthy environment" sorry... are you talking about you? :rolleyes: :angry:

and then he goes on saying: "and there are people who kill innocent people and don't respect human rights" yes, dear bush... you are right, but what about you? :rolleyes: :angry:

Argh sorry, I'm really angry!

Bah don't worry about who voted him...

Here in Spain there was people who still voted PP (you remember Aznar, don't you? :rolleyes: ) last year... fortunately, we changed of government and some things are working