✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

London Blasts

Jack

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm from London. There were 4 blasts, 3 on the underground and 1 on a bus. I only found out about it at school. Everyone was panicked trying to phone their mums, it was crazy. When I got home I saw it on the news. It hits you even harder when your living so close.

This is just horrible, I hope no forum members got hurt or killed. Things are starting to get really scary now, here in Pittsburgh, people are afraid to ride mass transit and many angry and scared people are calling radio talk shows saying that all Islamic people should be put in internment camps or just plain executed. :o :stunned: :(

some people at college were making jokes about it today' date=' absolute TWATS, now i defo hope the gvnt is gonna try and do something about the problems we have with terrorism and social security[/quote']

There are always sick jokes floating around like that. They seem to crop up whatever the disaster.

I saw a programme about it once, and the "experts" said it's part of the human coping mechanism to do so - believe it or not.

Doesn't make it right, though........................................ :(

scared people are calling radio talk shows saying that all Islamic people should be put in internment camps or just plain executed. :o :stunned: :(

omg! do they not realise that it has nothing to do with religous beliefs! Most ppl Islamic would never think of wanting to do such a thing..

What were they joking about?

how maybe more bombs would be discovered on toy trains in london so that al quaeda would make their point and i can't remember the rest, there were worse ones, but it was not funny in any way

scared people are calling radio talk shows saying that all Islamic people should be put in internment camps or just plain executed. :o :stunned: :(

omg! do they not realise that it has nothing to do with religous beliefs! Most ppl Islamic would never think of wanting to do such a thing..

scared people are likely to demand drastic, crazy things! :/

it is not only scared people' date=' those people are disgusting as those terrorists.[/quote']

very much so, but I'm worried for the innocent Islamic people living in the U.S., if any more terrorist attacks occur here, they may be in danger from people like that, and there are a surprising number of full-on Islam haters around. :stunned:

it is not only scared people' date=' those people are disgusting as those terrorists.[/quote']

And they are completely ignorant to boot! :angry:

The terrorists have nothing to do with the Islamic faith - they are just twisted fanatics full stop.

many angry and scared people are calling radio talk shows saying that all Islamic people should be put in internment camps or just plain executed. :o :stunned: :(

....................painfully sad but still doesn't surprise me.

Allah will punish those so called Muslims for the harms they've brought up the world and His message.

God it's everywhere now,like a disease,and it seems like there's no way out.

You don't understand how many people think this way,they're stupid and ignorant more than evil,they're like time bombs,sheep that let themselves be controlled by people like Osama Bin Laden and Alzarqawi,I'm soo scared right now for the world I'm almost shaking,when/how will it end?

It is not only happening with Osama Bin Laden... :rolleyes: People always always follow their own "leader", in some cases... Bush can be also that someone :rolleyes: And both are the same!! :angry:

many angry and scared people are calling radio talk shows saying that all Islamic people should be put in internment camps or just plain executed. :o :stunned: :(

....................painfully sad but still doesn't surprise me.

Allah will punish those so called Muslims for the harms they've brought up the world and His message.

What's been happening is a classic example of people using religion for their own ends. It's been happening since the dawn of time.