✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Last Album that you bought/acquired?

*Justine*

Story time.

It's my birthday today. (Go me! :awesome:) I went shopping with my mom. Anyway, we had went into GameStop to pick up a used copy of "Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock." (Yeah, I know. I love those games, and they're pretty much the only video game I'm any good at. Don't judge me.) We went to check out, and the guy at the register says, "So, when this was given to us, it came with a Soundgarden CD, so we're just gonna throw this in there, too." Therefore, due to the most unusual circumstances (birthday karma?), I now own "Telephantasm" by Soundgarden. I've never really listened to Soundgarden before, so I don't know if I'll like it, but it was an unexpected (and free) gift, so it's pretty sweet either way. :awesome:

Later, I made actual CD purchases. I ended up getting:

♦ "Early Works"-Taylor Hicks (Given that I had been looking for a copy of this for over two years now, I was incredibly excited to find this in Target.)

♦ "Hollywood: The Deluxe EP"-Michael Bublé

AND

today is also my 4-year anniversary of being a Muser, so to celebrate, after waiting approximately a year and a half, I have my very own legit physical copy of "The Resistance" by Muse. :heart:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^

Soundgarden are a legendary band. you will hopefully love them.

i bought

The Great Impression by Sparkadia

it was in a fucking jewel case so in the process of removing the millions of stickers i cracked the case :( would band please stop releasing albums in those ancient things and use digipaks instead.

^^

i bought

The Great Impression by Sparkadia

it was in a fucking jewel case so in the process of removing the millions of stickers i cracked the case :( would band please stop releasing albums in those ancient things and use digipaks instead.

EXACT same thing happened to me.

Sparkadia - The Great Impression

The Beach Boys - Pet Sounds

Alex Turner - Submarine EP

Oh Mercy - In The Nude For Love EP

Oh Mercy - Great Barrier Grief

The Strokes - Angles

Arctic Monkeys - Who the fuck are the Arctic Monkeys? EP

I'll let you know what I think after I listen to it. :smiley: If I don't like it, I can always send it to you. :wink:

Hurts - Happiness

Excellent choice. :awesome:

...Wait, Kassidy has an album out now? :surprised: I heard a couple of tracks on their official page that I really liked. I should look into that. I'll probably look into The Crookes, too.

Yep, came out Monday. And it's goooooood :thumbsup:

The Crookes lp is ok, very Smiths-like and very 50s. But out of the two I find myself listening to the Kassidy album more, it's more upbeat.