✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Dreams

Guest LiquidSky

i had a dream where i went to see the harry potter movie, and the guy in front of me turned out to be chris martin, he saw me and we started a converstaion. he saw the bracelets i had and told me

"oh i like your bracelets, where did you get them?"

and i said, "at your concert, they were selling them there"

then he said "oh really?, how about you give me some of your bracelets and ill give you some of mine"

i was so excited and i kept telling him how much i loved coldplay. but as the dream progressed he kept on moving down the rows until he wasnt there anymore. and he didnt get to see the movie and i ended up waking up so i didnt get to see the movie either.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Aww. I love the bracelets thing. I love random dreams like that.

Lol, no one was interested in my dream it appears. I was so excited typing it out. :P

i didnt think anyone would notice my dream, usually no one cares what i write.lol

well i read your dream and i thought it was a cool dream. especially the part where you tease chris.:)

my dream was odd. So me and my friend went to the coldplay concert. when we got there the stage was in the middle of the room and it was just a big circle with white lights and everything was dark in the room. so when me and my friends got to our seats coldplay came on stage and everybody had a poster that said X&Y. (weird i know) so when they came on everybody was screaming and coldplay was cheering and clapping and then Will went up to Johnny and hit him over the head. Then the stage turned into a boxing ring and Will and Johnny started fighting then everybody was Screaming Johnny. Then Chris got a wooden chair and went up behind Guy and hit him. And then Guy turned around and threw Chris in the crowd by the legs and then Will got his drumkit and was throwing it around and then Chris got his piano and threw it at Johnny for no reason and then Chris yelled, " Suck this Johnny" then i woke up.

Weird

I can't remember a lot of my dream, but I remember Chris and I were talking about becoming human statue's and he kept giving me reassurance over something I can't even remember. But at the end of the dream I was graduating in a pool and I went for a ride on a whale. So I'm kind of scared to know what happened in between.

i had a dream where i went to see the harry potter movie, and the guy in front of me turned out to be chris martin, he saw me and we started a converstaion. he saw the bracelets i had and told me

"oh i like your bracelets, where did you get them?"

and i said, "at your concert, they were selling them there"

then he said "oh really?, how about you give me some of your bracelets and ill give you some of mine"

i was so excited and i kept telling him how much i loved coldplay. but as the dream progressed he kept on moving down the rows until he wasnt there anymore. and he didnt get to see the movie and i ended up waking up so i didnt get to see the movie either.

I hate nice dreams like that because then you wake up and it might take a big, but you soon realize it never happened. That happens to me way too often.

Last night I had a dream that I was talking to Jonny and we were just talking about random stuff, and then we're walking outside and I ask him how Guy's doing. He tells me that he has a girlfriend who doesn't deserve him. Then all of a sudden Chris comes in and he has the most ridiculous haircut I have ever seen.:laugh3: I was like, "Chris, what did you do to your hair! It looks horrible."

And he was like,"I know, the hairdresser cut it too much in one spot and I told her to stop right there and didn't let her finish." His hair was really short from the top front and from one side, and the rest of his hair still was long and curly. It looked hilarious.:D I then grabbed his hand and told him,"Come on Chris, you can't go on stage looking like that." I then dragged him back to the hairdresser and had her cut it all the same length. Then I woke up.:veryangry2:I tried going back to sleep but couldn't. hahaha. Anyways, it was a wierd dream, but whatever, I love it when I dream about them!:)

I'lll tell you guys about the dream i had a few nights ago.

It's quite funny.

So i went to go visit one of my math teachers from high school.

Except she was now teaching elementary schoolers.

So i went to this elementary school to go visit her.

I get in the classroom and we're talking for a while.

And she tells me, "You know Apple Martin is in my class?"

"Chris Martin's Apple Martin?" i asked.

Yes. she said.

I smiled and looked around the room and found her.

She was coloring a picture.

So I am just sitting in the classroom watching my teacher teach, and before i know it the class is over and all the kids start filing out of the room. I decided to go home too, I gave my teacher a hug and walked out the door.

I noticed there was a line of parents outside waiting to pick up their kids.

I didn't even think twice about the fact that i just saw apple and maybe chris might be there to pick her up.

I just walk out the main doors heading to my car..

But as i'm looking down leaving the building, i see some very familiar shoes walk past me.

Big black ugly sneakers that i happened to see at a concert 2 weeks ago..

I turn around look up.

Sure enough, i see the back of Chris Martin heading into the school.

He was wearing his viva jacket, and whole viva attire. I wasn't just going to go to my car and forget about it!

SO i casually turn back around and go back into the building.

I see him.

There he is waiting in line at some table to sign in to pick up his daughter.

I just keep walking, not making any eye contact, and go to the water fountain straight ahead.

I get a drink, and somehow i happen to bite my lip really hard, and i yelled "Shit! I just bit my lip!"

haha. oh my god. i can't believe i just yelled that.

I turn around and see Chris look up and let out a little laugh.

I was so embarrassed.

So i start walking back to the main doors to leave, but as i begin to pass Chris, i stop and say, "Hey! You're Chris Martin! I'm Makayla! It's so good to meet you!"

And I shake his hand.

He smiles at me and says "Good to meet you too!"

And then i just walk out the doors and into my car.

And right when i got in my car i twittered "I just shook Chris Martin's hand"

haha.

And that's my dream.

It didn't end up turning out too exciting

But it was funny because when i woke up the next morning, I really thought it had happened.

So i went onto twitter to see my tweet i texted from my car, and realized it wasn't there because it was only a dream.

haha.

:lol:

I had a dream about Coldplay last night, but sadly I don't remember!!! :) -Gigi

Ugh, I had another Coldplay dream last night and I can't remember either!:veryangry2: I tried to remember all morning and all I know is that it was about Guy and Chris! I hope I have another tonight.:)

the coldplay dream i had last night was kind of nice. i still dont get the sequence of events though and part of the dream i forgot. the part i do remember is that i had been really close to the bstage and so i said hi to Chris during "the hardest part" and he just smiled at me.

then im guessing on the same night(in my dream) i passed by a crowd and the band happens to be there. i was inside a car and i saw jhonny so i yelled "hi jhonny!!" and he looked at me and waved, then Will saw Jhonny waving at me so i yelled "hi will!!" and he waved back and smiled too. i expected Guy to also turn around to say hi but he was busy looking at something else and chris was surrounded by fans signing autographs.

after all that, my dream ended with me going to buy a cake.

random ending but i loved saying hi to will and jhonny even if it was only in my dream.:)

my fav dream:

I'm 21 in this dream, walking with someone (I dont know who cause i never saw them) at night down a really busy street. And we are talking about something but I dont know what but i am looking down at the ground as i walk and thinking. So we get to this place where we have to cross the street and we're waiting for our turn to cross. Finally, it is our turn and we start to cross.

I am still lookin down and dont see this huge truck whose driver was most likely drunk come flyin right at me. My companion is yelling at me and i look up and see it and it flies right past me and nearly hits me. I am so scared i faint.

well obviously the person i was with wasnt very loyal cause they just left me there passed out in the middle of the street! :lol: I start hearing this male voice and its sooo familiar and I'm like, "Ok where have I heard this guy before?!" and I finally come to and I look up and there is flippin' Chris Martin holding me and tryin to help me!!! :o and I'm yellin, OH MY GOD ITS CHRIS MARTIN!!! and I am so shocked I pass out AGAIN lol, but this time i wake up in like

a minute. So then chris tells me he saw what happened and i thank him like 10 million times and hug him like 20 gazillion times. In fact i hugged him so much i asked if it was ok if i hugged him. and he's like "What the heck?" but he told me it was fine... YAY!

So somehow (this was really weird) I had no way of reaching anyone that I knew to come pick me up and I had no car and no idea how to get anywhere so chris told me, "Well no problem you'll just come with me" and he took me in his car to this weird little house thing and we went inside and there, at the door, sitting in a chair, was Jonny. And I yell (again) OH MY GOD ITS JONNY BUCKLAND! (thankfully this time I didnt pass out ;)) and Chris introduced me and Jonny shook my hand and told me, "Pleased to meet you." and I said the same to him. So then they led me to a this room...

... and there on a couch watching tv were Guy and Will. And AGAIN I yell, OH MY GOD ITS GUY BERRYMAN AND WILL CHAMPION!!! (ok WHEN am I gonna stop doing that?!?!) and again chris introduces me and we shake hands and all that. So eventually jonny asks if i'm hungry and, in fact, i was so he started fixing me something while guy, will, chris and I watch the tv. and i feel like a gazillion bucks right now... i mean I'm with my four fave people in the freaking world. in the SAME house. In the SAME room. On the SAME COUCH. how much better can it get?!?!?!

Eventually Guy stood up and declared he wanted to watch a comedy movie so he went and got one and we watched it... and there the night floated away... in laughter... well not really cause when it was really late and i got tired chris showed me to this room where i would sleep. And so i did.

In the morning I expected myself to be back at home and this to all be a dream (which it was! lol) but i was still there!!! so i got up and found Guy watching tv again (what the heck? Is he a tv addict???).When he saw me he told me Chris wanted to talk to me, which the sound of those words made my heart flutter with joy, and that he was in the computer room with Will. (i dont know where jonny was) Somehow i found them and Will was on the computer with Chris standing over him and they were arguing about a movie (wats the deal with them and tv?!) when chris noticed me. He walked over and told me he didnt know where i was going to go and that I might have to stay with them for a while......

Well i dont remember much anything else but in the end we were watching another movie LOL.

Finally a thread where I can share this:D:D:D:D

I once had a dream that I was at a coldplay concert and chris stole my cell phone. I remember I was so pissed and I was screaming "give it back"! Then after the concert I called me cell phone and he picked up. And I was like "can I have my phone back, please". and Chris said "well actually I cant but you can come pick it up"...then I dont remember. It was weird.

I think the oddest part was that I wasn't freaking out because I was talking to Chris because I LOVE him :smug:

what do you guys think, pretty weird huh?

Finally a thread where I can share this:D:D:D:D

I once had a dream that I was at a coldplay concert and chris stole my cell phone. I remember I was so pissed and I was screaming "give it back"! Then after the concert I called me cell phone and he picked up. And I was like "can I have my phone back, please". and Chris said "well actually I cant but you can come pick it up"...then I dont remember. It was weird.

I think the oddest part was that I wasn't freaking out because I was talking to Chris because I LOVE him :smug:

what do you guys think, pretty weird huh?

LOL I would be hyped if Chris did that! :cool: oh, chris...

Hey I have another one but its really depressing... well... here it goes..

long story there was this evil king who was jealous of chris for some reason and ordered him to be executed :bigcry: well this team of spy people got together, me being one of them, and we decided to go rescue chrisfrom his prison. We managed to get him out but on our way out of the place the king found us and stopped us and then seized chris again and kicked us out. :angry: :cry: and i started to cry :P. Then somehow I ended up with my Aunt and she forced me to go to this movie theatre-like place where we were goin to watch the execution. and the whole time i was there i was yelling "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and sobbing really really loud and my aunt kept telling me, "Shut up its not that big of a deal" and i kept replying, "YOU DONT UNDERSTAND!!!" there were interviewers talking to chris and stuff and, this is the really weird part, RIGHT before he was gonna be executed, the screen went blank....... and i immediatly shut up with my sobbing and said "that was really-" but i was interupted by someone shouting, "That was really corny!" and then someone else shouted, "Theres even corn on the screen!!" And i was like "What?" so i looked up and sure enough, little images of corn cobs were floating around the screen... weird. So eventually we left and met up with this girl and my aunt took us to this ice cream place but I was too depressed to eat any and kept sobbing and saying that i wondered what happened to my Chrissy.. and my Aunt's like "Would you shut up about him???" and thats all i remember...

It was so depressing :bigcry:

oh and lol turns out i was actualling sobbing and yelling in my sleep and i woke my mom up! :lol: :laugh3:

that's not so weird, but could you imagine if that actually happened?:wacko::lol:

i find it odd that whenever any of the Coldplay boys are in my dream, they're never doing anything music related. well, i did have a dream where they performed for my school, but that was it. every other time they just kinda randomly pop up in my everyday dream life. :whaaat:

that's not so weird, but could you imagine if that actually happened?:wacko::lol:

i find it odd that whenever any of the Coldplay boys are in my dream, they're never doing anything music related. well, i did have a dream where they performed for my school, but that was it. every other time they just kinda randomly pop up in my everyday dream life. :whaaat:

Tell me about it. I once had a dream that Bono picked me up from school :inquisitive:

Since my week of Coldplay concerts,I've been dreaming a lot about Coldplay recently. Most of the dreams are them in concert,but I had a dream the other night me and my best friend (who shares the love of Coldplay too) got to meet them backstage and some how we were going go take a picture with them and I was sitting on Chris' knee. Then he proceeded to kiss my neck and such. I woke up wishing THAT dream would come true! :D

Since my week of Coldplay concerts,I've been dreaming a lot about Coldplay recently. Most of the dreams are them in concert,but I had a dream the other night me and my best friend (who shares the love of Coldplay too) got to meet them backstage and some how we were going go take a picture with them and I was sitting on Chris' knee. Then he proceeded to kiss my neck and such. I woke up wishing THAT dream would come true! :D

owwwwww that's a perfect dream you had, there.

After my coldplay concert, the night i came back, i couldn't sleep because I kept seeing Chris and the guys on stage. That costed me two days of sickness. But it was awesome :dozey: