✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Dreams

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your dreams are funny :lol:!

I had two Coldplay dreams as well! The first one, Coldplay had a concert and after the concert I started showing Chris around the neighbourhood and stuff it was really nice, adn we talked and stuff and then something happend, but I dont remember!

The second one got me PISSED cause Coldplay was announcing a new single and CD that was coming out July next year, and there were so many people there! The weird thing was the announced the b-side song which was How You See The World :lol:! But I was so happy, and the later I talked to them and I gave them a tip and said: If you want to make more money, you should produce and sell the Viva jackets! And they said; Yeah, we are planning on doing that! And it made me so happy!!

Then I woke up! I hate those kind of dream, I get so disappointed when I wake up :(.

You guys have such cool dreams...maybe I should try listening to more Coldplay to get them!

That's what I do, but it still hasn't worked in a while:\.

I honestly think that I need a concert before I can start having Coldplay dreams again. Because right around the 2 concerts I went to, I had a bunch of Coldplay dreams, but now that it's been over a month since then I don't have them anymore:(

I had a dream where I was being chased by a witch who was trying to get a hand-held laser that changed objects' colors to psychedelic color schemes, but that's not the point.

At the end of the dream, I said "Eh" which, oddly, in European was "Make Trade Fair". And then the scene went all white and grey with black equals signs.

Grrrr I want to have that dream where I'm trapped in a doorless room with Chris Martin again! And it's not for pervy reasons, I just want to talk to him in my dreams! I want to talk to COLDPLAY in my dreams!

This was a while ago that I had this dream.

It was after a concert, and the guys had no food, so they went grocery shopping at Albertsons. They looked lost, and I happened to be shopping at the same time. I said if they needed help finding something. Chris asked where the Twiglets were, but I said sorry they aren't in America.

So he went berserk on Will, Johnny, and Guy, and they all started fighting. Weirdly enough, Jack White of the White Stripes came from nowhere and picked Chris up and carried him off.

Very random. :shocked2:

2 Dreams...

In my first dream, I was trying to find how to put my vidéos from my coldplayic concert.... ( In fact, my camera fucked for my concert, so I had to use my cell phone but I have got problems to put it on my computer) and I found a diary where there was inside... locations for USB keys ! So I could watch my videos INSIDE my diary in PAPER. :o

And for the second, I was shaking my banner during my concert ( France loves you) and I was standind and very close to Chris. Chris suddently saw my banner and said :

" Wow, you made it yourself ?"

Me : Yeah !"

Then he smiled and I woke up. :lol:

2 Dreams...

In my first dream, I was trying to find how to put my vidéos from my coldplayic concert.... ( In fact, my camera fucked for my concert, so I had to use my cell phone but I have got problems to put it on my computer) and I found a diary where there was inside... locations for USB keys ! So I could watch my videos INSIDE my diary in PAPER. :o

And for the second, I was shaking my banner during my concert ( France loves you) and I was standind and very close to Chris. Chris suddently saw my banner and said :

" Wow, you made it yourself ?"

Me : Yeah !"

Then he smiled and I woke up. :lol:

Oooh being acknowledged by Chris-an automatic good dream:D