✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Dreams

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The other night I had a dream that Coldplay was in my house painting. And then boring stuff happended then I saw Coldplay and I wanted to get a picture of them, but my hand kept shaking. So after trying to get a picture of them for like an hour, they were all really annoyed and kinda mad at me, except for Jonny :nice:. Then my camera died, so I tried with my cell phone for like another hour..... now they were all mad at me. Especially Chris, But jonny was still nice :nice:. Then my phone died. So I asked for an autograph instead, but I could find any paper. Chris and Will just left, Guy was angry, and Jonny was still nice :nice: Then I woke up, with no picture and no autograph :bigcry:

-Gigi

The other night I had a dream that Coldplay was in my house painting. And then boring stuff happended then I saw Coldplay and I wanted to get a picture of them, but my hand kept shaking. So after trying to get a picture of them for like an hour, they were all really annoyed and kinda mad at me, except for Jonny :nice:. Then my camera died, so I tried with my cell phone for like another hour..... now they were all mad at me. Especially Chris, But jonny was still nice :nice:. Then my phone died. So I asked for an autograph instead, but I could find any paper. Chris and Will just left, Guy was angry, and Jonny was still nice :nice: Then I woke up, with no picture and no autograph :bigcry:

-Gigi

Awww, that's sad:(

Jonny is nice even in dreams:D

I hed a dream I went to another Coldplay concert but forget my ':heart:JONNY I LOVE YOU!' poster. And as soon as Jonny walked on stage, he was holding a poster that said ':heart:ALYSSA I LOVE YOU TOO!' and he walked over to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. :hug: :kiss: :wacky: :mad:

Well thta's like, my 20th COLDPLAY DREAM! :dance:

I hed a dream I went to another Coldplay concert but forget my ':heart:JONNY I LOVE YOU!' poster. And as soon as Jonny walked on stage, he was holding a poster that said ':heart:ALYSSA I LOVE YOU TOO!' and he walked over to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. :hug: :kiss: :wacky: :mad:

Well thta's like, my 20th COLDPLAY DREAM! :dance:

I WANT AN AWESOME DREAM LIKE THAT!!!!!!!:o

It's ben so long since I've had a Coldplay dream:bigcry:

I've only had like 5 Coldplay dreams.

And none of them have been really good, except for when I met Chris Martin, but I didn't even get to stay with him I kept losing him. :bigcry:

Same here. But I'e had a couple good ones, namely hugging Guy in his underwear and getting a photo with Chris holding me in his arms:D

I had anotehr dream a while ago where Gwyneth was driving me to a play i was in. :laugh3:

So we started chatting and me thoughts If I can get her to like me, then maybe I can see Chris again! :bulb2: So then when we got there and after the play was finished, I knit a blanket for Apple and Mosses and Jonny drove me home... :wink3:

I had anotehr dream a while ago where Gwyneth was driving me to a play i was in. :laugh3:

So we started chatting and me thoughts If I can get her to like me, then maybe I can see Chris again! :bulb2: So then when we got there and after the play was finished, I knit a blanket for Apple and Mosses and Jonny drove me home... :wink3:

Had a similar one, started making friends with Gwyneth, all the while thinking guiltily, 'ooh this is rather two-faced since you're only doing it to get close to Chrissy'.......

l posted my dream about Chris (on the other thread) but l removed it--not fitting for the thread. so here it goes....

ok so I didn't write this darn dream on my previous post in this thread. coz I'm hesitant, & I don't wanna type it again, but I'm just gunna say this here.

I was in a (bus? car?) Chris was infront of me and he was touching me :disappointed: mostly on my legs. he's kinda like a maniac there :thinking:

:mean: -------------> :chris:

Oh I had the grossest dream EVER.

The guys had a new album, and they went all 80s. They had the hair, eyeliner, and were shirtless with leather pants. Their music was a cross between Wham! and Depeche Mode.

And Chris was moving in a very sensual manner on stage, with his leather pants low rise, his voice all deep and corny sounding..The lyrics were god awful.

I woke up panting and sweaty.

Let this not be LP5! LMAO.

Oh and i had another dream where Chris was at my house playing my piano and told me that he loved me. It was like a 5 second dream. lol.

Oh I had the grossest dream EVER.

The guys had a new album, and they went all 80s. They had the hair, eyeliner, and were shirtless with leather pants. Their music was a cross between Wham! and Depeche Mode.

And Chris was moving in a very sensual manner on stage, with his leather pants low rise, his voice all deep and corny sounding..The lyrics were god awful.

I woke up panting and sweaty.

Let this not be LP5! LMAO.

:sick:please let this not be LP5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I always have weird dreams... and in every Coldplay dream Chris is totally mad at me or he's intending to kill me :uhoh:

:laugh3:

This reminds me of the time Will * accidentally*pushed me off the Empire State building... :laugh3:

I lived... I think... :thinking: