✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Dreams

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a dream last night that Coldplay was coming to Chicago and of course I was going and I think I went with Katie (KeddieChan) or some other Coldplayer was there with me... anyways.

I was complaining of bad mobile reception so Chris Martin ran up the side of the aisle and asked "HEY HOW'S YOUR INTERNET RECEPTION?!?" And then like on the ground there was two iPhones, one blackberry, and my dad's old flip phone, and Chris and I were trying to find one for me and my iPhone flipped on with my normal background of Guy Berryman and I picked up my dad's phone and said to Chris "This is my dad's old phone, but he died" and then that's all I remember.

Lol that's sort of weird:lol:

is it weird that I'm happy that it was possibly me with you in the dream?:P:smug:

I had a dream last night that Coldplay was coming to Chicago and of course I was going and I think I went with Katie (KeddieChan) or some other Coldplayer was there with me... anyways.

I was complaining of bad mobile reception so Chris Martin ran up the side of the aisle and asked "HEY HOW'S YOUR INTERNET RECEPTION?!?" And then like on the ground there was two iPhones, one blackberry, and my dad's old flip phone, and Chris and I were trying to find one for me and my iPhone flipped on with my normal background of Guy Berryman and I picked up my dad's phone and said to Chris "This is my dad's old phone, but he died" and then that's all I remember.

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

I had a Coldplay dream last night but I forgot what it was. :p

I also had one a few nights ago. I was in some random place and suddenly a Coldplay concert started. It was VERY short and with no effects at all... it didn't feel like a concert at all. :thinking: I remember there WAS some form of a stage, though, and after the "concert" I saw Chris on there standing or sitting by a table. (the concert place was weird... not like an arena or anything) There were some papers on the desk. I wanted to ask him for an autograph but I couldn't find a decent paper in my backpack. :lol: I sometimes have random Coldplayers in my dreams - this time it was Alyssa (Stargirl). :lol: She was standing in front of me and got an autograph, while I still couldn't find a nice blank piece of paper. Then I saw my school schedule on the desk and Chris said something like "Why not this?" and he wrote something at the bottom of the paper, I don't remember what. Anyway, his handwriting was very neat and weird, nothing like what it's really like.

I'm not sure if anything happened after that.

I had no Coldplay dream last night but my brother did. He told me that he dreamt that he and my cousin locked someone in a closet and that when they opened it, it was Chris Martin in there and that the was like,"How come you locked me in there?" and that he was all dehydrated and hungry.:( Then that they were going to the Flamingo in Las Vegas to eat, and that my brother called me telling me that Chris Martin was with them. I didn't believe them I guess, but then I finally went to where my brother was and that I was scared to talk to Chris(:o). Then out of nowhere Kobe Bryant shows up and Chris, my brother, my cousin, and Kobe go to play basketball. Then he told me that he woke up there.

but then he said he went back to sleep and that my whole family was in a circle and that Chris was telling us stories about himself, and he said, "Elmo hates me and I hate Elmo.":laugh3:

Grr....why did my brother have to dream about Chris and I didn't!

The only Coldplay dream I ever had was one where I was in a room with Chris Martin, and I asked him how long he was trapped there. He nodded at me. Oh and the room didn't have doors or windows.

My BROTHER on the other hand, who isn't as big as a Coldplay fan as I am, had a dream that we joined Coldplay on stage for the best concert ever to play in an Animal Crossing Town. We played our instruments with them, and at the end of Strawberry Swing Gwyneth came on stage and hugged Chris. There were little blobs of light flying everywhere during Speed of Sound, and if you looked closely they were birds :awesome:, and the puppets came out and played!

If Coldplay was about to play a song my brother didn't like, like The Scientist, he'd throw a brick at Chris's head.

But during the part where we all turned in Animal Crossing Characters we started playing all my brother's favorite songs and Gwyneth slapped Chris after each one because it either had cursing or messages of greed in it. Pooooor Chrissy

The only Coldplay dream I ever had was one where I was in a room with Chris Martin, and I asked him how long he was trapped there. He nodded at me. Oh and the room didn't have doors or windows.

My BROTHER on the other hand, who isn't as big as a Coldplay fan as I am, had a dream that we joined Coldplay on stage for the best concert ever to play in an Animal Crossing Town. We played our instruments with them, and at the end of Strawberry Swing Gwyneth came on stage and hugged Chris. There were little blobs of light flying everywhere during Speed of Sound, and if you looked closely they were birds :awesome:, and the puppets came out and played!

If Coldplay was about to play a song my brother didn't like, like The Scientist, he'd throw a brick at Chris's head.

But during the part where we all turned in Animal Crossing Characters we started playing all my brother's favorite songs and Gwyneth slapped Chris after each one because it either had cursing or messages of greed in it. Pooooor Chrissy

OMG I used to love Animal Crossing! That is priceless.

i had a coldplay dream...

Well kind of :laugh3:

I went to the coldplay concert with my sister and my friend ( same as in real life )

but arrived there to find my family and my two other best friends.

Then chris walked out Amoungest all the viva stage stuff... And introduced Biffy Cylro! D:

then we danced :laugh3:

Oh and my friend accidently punched shaycarl ( youtube "star" )

I have two dreams to post :smug:

I was leaving Driving school (In which I finished quite a while ago for real ;)) And there was a HUGE bellow ground stadium one the way out, and I heard Strawberry Swing and Glass of Water, so I made my mum stop and check it out. So I got out of the car to look and Coldplay was there! (of course :wink3: ) Then I started crying and asked if Gigi and I could get tickets to see them, my mum said yes and we went to get them. The only way we could get in is if our names were on the list, and some how the where :dance:! So we went in and got awful seats, :cry: But during the intermission (It had an intermission because other bands where playing too, it was a long line up ;)), Chris came down to where we were seated and gave us a riddle, "If you put gum in a 2.5 liter coke bottle, and put a shark tooth in a seprate 2.5 liter coke bottle, what will happen to the shark tooth?" I didn't understant cause whats the point of the gum :confused:? So then Chris came and sat in between Gigi and I and explained it to me, but I still really didn't understand.:( A while later Gigi and I got up to get a better view of the stage, and we saw Will up stage on the drums, and Chris sitting on the floor near him with a guitar, warming up Politic. But I woke up after that, :\

My other dream...

It was the Grammys, and I was on stage (What? :inquisitive:) And Chris won an award (why only Chris I don't know) So he came out, said thank you, and then he started lip synching a song not by Coldplay. But he messed up and started crying as he left the stage! (Poor Chrissy!) Then some how I was at home watching it on tv, and my mum said "You see, he can't sing!" (Not True :rolleyes:) Then I woke up. :thinking:

Sorry they were so long, - BLAIRE

I have two dreams to post :smug:

I was leaving Driving school (In which I finished quite a while ago for real ;)) And there was a HUGE bellow ground stadium one the way out, and I heard Strawberry Swing and Glass of Water, so I made my mum stop and check it out. So I got out of the car to look and Coldplay was there! (of course :wink3: ) Then I started crying and asked if Gigi and I could get tickets to see them, my mum said yes and we went to get them. The only way we could get in is if our names were on the list, and some how the where :dance:! So we went in and got awful seats, :cry: But during the intermission (It had an intermission because other bands where playing too, it was a long line up ;)), Chris came down to where we were seated and gave us a riddle, "If you put gum in a 2.5 liter coke bottle, and put a shark tooth in a seprate 2.5 liter coke bottle, what will happen to the shark tooth?" I didn't understant cause whats the point of the gum :confused:? So then Chris came and sat in between Gigi and I and explained it to me, but I still really didn't understand.:( A while later Gigi and I got up to get a better view of the stage, and we saw Will up stage on the drums, and Chris sitting on the floor near him with a guitar, warming up Politic. But I woke up after that, :\

My other dream...

It was the Grammys, and I was on stage (What? :inquisitive:) And Chris won an award (why only Chris I don't know) So he came out, said thank you, and then he started lip synching a song not by Coldplay. But he messed up and started crying as he left the stage! (Poor Chrissy!) Then some how I was at home watching it on tv, and my mum said "You see, he can't sing!" (Not True :rolleyes:) Then I woke up. :thinking:

Sorry they were so long, - BLAIRE

The first one sounds interesting:)

As for the second one, it's like a cheesy fanfiction in the making:lol: