✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Dreams

Guest LiquidSky

I've had many strange Coldplay dreams, but I never remember them. But I do remember two:

The first one was that I went to my aunt's house in London and for some strange reason Coldplay was there working on their fifth studio album.:shocked2: :D It was so strange cause I was the only one who taught it was strange that Coldplay was at my aunt's house.

The second one was probably the best dream I have ever had. Me, Guy and Chris had to break into someone's house to get back something that someone had stolen from the band. It was weird but really cool. :cool:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I had the grossest dream EVER.

The guys had a new album, and they went all 80s. They had the hair, eyeliner, and were shirtless with leather pants. Their music was a cross between Wham! and Depeche Mode.

And Chris was moving in a very sensual manner on stage, with his leather pants low rise, his voice all deep and corny sounding..The lyrics were god awful.

I woke up panting and sweaty.

Let this not be LP5! LMAO.

Oh and i had another dream where Chris was at my house playing my piano and told me that he loved me. It was like a 5 second dream. lol.

I wouldn't mind seeing Guy shirtless :wink3:

I had an awful nightmare !

I was in Lady Gaga's concert ( I do hate her !) and I was forced to stay her and to listen her awful songs...

And suddently she did a cover.... Lovers in Japan. :o

She sang off of key and it was just desastrous !:confused:

Haha, that must have been bad! Was there confetti too? I'm sure it wouldn't be butterflies... maybe some in the form of the male genital?? :laugh3:

Haha, that must have been bad! Was there confetti too? I'm sure it wouldn't be butterflies... maybe some in the form of the male genital?? :laugh3:

:laugh3: It was just HORRIBLE !

None confetti. None atmosphere. It was DEAD !:laugh3:

:lol: I am sure she would love these kind of confetti !:laugh3:

:laugh3: It was just HORRIBLE !

None confetti. None atmosphere. It was DEAD !:laugh3:

:lol: I am sure she would love these kind of confetti !:laugh3:

If I know this lady right, then she would prefer, even go for the REAL thing and not just the confetti kind!! :laugh3:

I have had many but the last one I had I was in a helicopter with the boys going to a concert in Vancouver and they were asking me a bunch of questions about Canada. I remember trying to answer them all then we arrived and I didn't get to ask them any of my questions lol.

I woke up a morning from deep sleep - and for a second as I woke up I thought: Oh, it was a dream involving Chris - but then it was gone, so I can't tell you what it was about cause I do not remember. :cry: Maybe if I was hypnotized, it would be possible to find out what the dream was about!?

I had a dream I was at a concert and Coldplay was walking up to teh C-Stage....

So I was about to touch Chris, who as heading RIGHT past me, but he started FLYING right above me. So I jumped up and touched his foot! :wacky:

Of course he was flying - being the SUPER HERO! :)

When talking about flying and superhero.

Don't forget to vote for the Coldplay videos nominated for 2009 UK Music Video Awards to be presented in London on 13 October.

Nominated were Strawberry Swing for Best Animation in a Video and Best Rock Video, whereas Life in Technicolor II was nominated for Best Art Direction in a Video, Best Rock Video and Best Visual Effects in a Video. :)

I had a dream last night that Coldplay was coming to Chicago and of course I was going and I think I went with Katie (KeddieChan) or some other Coldplayer was there with me... anyways.

I was complaining of bad mobile reception so Chris Martin ran up the side of the aisle and asked "HEY HOW'S YOUR INTERNET RECEPTION?!?" And then like on the ground there was two iPhones, one blackberry, and my dad's old flip phone, and Chris and I were trying to find one for me and my iPhone flipped on with my normal background of Guy Berryman and I picked up my dad's phone and said to Chris "This is my dad's old phone, but he died" and then that's all I remember.