✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Dreams

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dreamed once that I was at a coldplay concert and i was standing very close but then I went to the bathroom and when I came back I was standing really far from the stage and I didn't want that so I ran across the stadium searching for a good place and when I finally got one the concert was over . :thinking:

I had my first Coldplay dream!! :cheesy:

I was in a really large hall and Chris Martin was performing on the stage. I was with my best friend and we had to move closer because the sun was in our eyes. After the gig we ran over to him but he went to the toilet, so we waited outside for him. When he came out we all lined up to meet him and I was second in line :dance:

When it was my turn he said to me "Do you want a lyric?" (or something like that) And I was really confused and said "No. I wanted an autograph." Then I saw him grinning and I knew he was kidding.

He then signed the magazine I was holding and then he signed my hand, but I woke up before I could read what he had written. :bigcry:

Once I had a dream that I went down some extremely white stairs (:thinking:) , I opened a door and Coldplay was there! I gave them flowers and jam :D

Excuse my pervy mindset, but when yiu say "flowers and jam" I can't help but imagine that as a metaphor.......

I was in a really large hall and Chris Martin was performing on the stage. I was with my best friend and we had to move closer because the sun was in our eyes. After the gig we ran over to him but he went to the toilet, so we waited outside for him. When he came out we all lined up to meet him and I was second in line :dance:

When it was my turn he said to me "Do you want a lyric?" (or something like that) And I was really confused and said "No. I wanted an autograph." Then I saw him grinning and I knew he was kidding.

He then signed the magazine I was holding and then he signed my hand, but I woke up before I could read what he had written. :bigcry:

awww bummer!!!!!!!!!!

thats the 2nd dream Chrissy had to go to the toilet in!!!!:laugh3:

This reminds me of a dream my sister told me she had about Chris Martin. She said she saw him go into the bathroom and she screamed "he's in the bathroom" and then a million girls crowded around outside the door and then when Chris came out he was trying to push his way through the crowd and she said she felt bad about screaming his whereabouts to the world. Then she said "I should of just kept him all to myself.":laugh3:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:oh katie:laugh3:

What can I say? I'm in a VERY pervy mood today:wink3:

5th Coldplay dream :D

This one i was in backstage near the stage in a CP concert...

and my concern was taking home some "memory" of it :lol:

So,Will agreeded to give me the drumstick ... Guy the drumsticks that during "lost" uses live..

Asked Jonny to give me after the concert the guitar pick,but said it was "too expensive" :laugh3: .. afterall gave me another pick,but not the one he used,and i was going to talk to chris later..but the dream finished :( the alarm woke me up :(

like 2 weeks ago I had a crazy dream xD coldplay was giving a concert in my english academy, and after the concert the guys were still there and I wanted a picture with them!!! but no one had a camera T.T and I couldn't even find my cell phone... and when I arrived home chris was sitting in my table waiting for lunch and my mom said that he was her long lost brother or something like that xD, but I never found my camera =(

Guest howyousawtheworld

Not so much a Coldplay dream but one about Oasis. I dreamt I was in some random house with my brother at an Oasis party with the members of old Oasis, Guigsy, Bonehead and Tony McCarroll (their first drummer) and the Gallaghers. And suddenly one of us starts playing the opening chords of Don't Look Back In Anger on the piano. Suddenly the whole group of us were shouting out the words to the song at full volume! Then the police came to the door complaining of a 'disturbance' thanks to the singing. Noel goes to the policeman saying 'it wasn't us, it was next door' so the policeman leaves... only to arrive back later saying this wasn't true so he decides to take each and every one of us outside for individual interrogation one at a time. It's at this point in which Noel Gallagher told us all to tell the policeman that it was Tony McCarroll's (who was presumably outside getting questioned) fault for the noise and for us all to blame it on him. That's all I recall but it was the most surreal dream ever!

I had a Coldplay dream last night....and it was so random, because mostly, when I dream it's about things that have happened or an event has happened that inspired the dream.

But, this was just totally random.

I dreamed that after one of their shows, they needed to be housed and they decided to stay at my house. I came into my living room and their crew was playing my Guitar Hero World Tour. Jonny was rocking out on the guitar and when I came in and sat down next to him, he handed me the other guitar and said, "let's play."

Of course, I was mesmerized! I don't normally think of Coldplay in THAT way. I love their music and have such respect for what they do for music......seeing as I am a musician, too. But, when he handed me that guitar and grinned at me, my heart was thudding pretty heavily. I was cool on the outside, but inside, I was screaming that someone from Coldplay was actually addressing me personally!

Then, Chris and the others walked in. I really wanted to talk to Chris and pick his brain, but when I went and sat beside him, I tried to talk to him and he was incredibly rude to me and then told the guys he didn't want to stay at my house anymore. So, they all got up and left, but Jonny turned back towards me and grinned and winked at me.

And then I woke up. I'm serious. haha!

5th Coldplay dream :D

This one i was in backstage near the stage in a CP concert...

and my concern was taking home some "memory" of it :lol:

So,Will agreeded to give me the drumstick ... Guy the drumsticks that during "lost" uses live..

Asked Jonny to give me after the concert the guitar pick,but said it was "too expensive" :laugh3: .. afterall gave me another pick,but not the one he used,and i was going to talk to chris later..but the dream finished :( the alarm woke me up :(

Hahhaha yeah those guitar picks sure do cost a fortune!:laugh3:

like 2 weeks ago I had a crazy dream xD coldplay was giving a concert in my english academy, and after the concert the guys were still there and I wanted a picture with them!!! but no one had a camera T.T and I couldn't even find my cell phone... and when I arrived home chris was sitting in my table waiting for lunch and my mom said that he was her long lost brother or something like that xD, but I never found my camera =(

Long lost brother!!?? Wow. But doesn't that mean he'd be your uncle? That would make it a lot weirder to be in love with him, I wouldn't like that!:(

I had a Coldplay dream last night....and it was so random, because mostly, when I dream it's about things that have happened or an event has happened that inspired the dream.

But, this was just totally random.

I dreamed that after one of their shows, they needed to be housed and they decided to stay at my house. I came into my living room and their crew was playing my Guitar Hero World Tour. Jonny was rocking out on the guitar and when I came in and sat down next to him, he handed me the other guitar and said, "let's play."

Of course, I was mesmerized! I don't normally think of Coldplay in THAT way. I love their music and have such respect for what they do for music......seeing as I am a musician, too. But, when he handed me that guitar and grinned at me, my heart was thudding pretty heavily. I was cool on the outside, but inside, I was screaming that someone from Coldplay was actually addressing me personally!

Then, Chris and the others walked in. I really wanted to talk to Chris and pick his brain, but when I went and sat beside him, I tried to talk to him and he was incredibly rude to me and then told the guys he didn't want to stay at my house anymore. So, they all got up and left, but Jonny turned back towards me and grinned and winked at me.

And then I woke up. I'm serious. haha!

Lol Jonny is still so nice even in dreams! Gah he winked at you!? I would have woken up squealing!!!:D

i had one.....soo akward

i was walking to school and there was alot of fast moving traffic

i heard a man and a woman screaming "Apple" so i turned around in time to see Chris Martins daughter running into the street after a balloon

it was wierd cuz my arms grew really long and pushed her out of the way and then i was in front of the car and it hit me and i got real dizzy like i was in a clothes dryer tumbling around or something

then everything went black

i came too on an operating table with Chris leaning over me asking how he could repay me

i looked down and i had an eggplant for a foot

i told him let me sing "gold in them hills" on stage with him, he started singing to me right there but .....then i woke up

my clock paid for waking me up an hour early that morning with its life

i had one.....soo akward

i was walking to school and there was alot of fast moving traffic

i heard a man and a woman screaming "Apple" so i turned around in time to see Chris Martins daughter running into the street after a balloon

it was wierd cuz my arms grew really long and pushed her out of the way and then i was in front of the car and it hit me and i got real dizzy like i was in a clothes dryer tumbling around or something

then everything went black

i came too on an operating table with Chris leaning over me asking how he could repay me

i looked down and i had an eggplant for a foot

i told him let me sing "gold in them hills" on stage with him, he started singing to me right there but .....then i woke up

my clock paid for waking me up an hour early that morning with its life

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: