✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Dreams

Guest LiquidSky

i had a weird Halloweenish dream again.

I had a dream five of us Coldplayers got to win a trip to stay with Coldplay for a week and go trick-or-treating with them and to a Haunted house during the week.

I know there was me and two other girls that had won and then there were 2 boys (Yes! That makes 7 cute boys! :awesome:) .

Anyhow I only remember some little chatty parts and stuff...:

Chris: Will, I'm just too scared! :bigcry:

Will:Come on Chris the twelve year old girl is going into the haunted house and not you! :whip:

Chris: Fine, just so a don't seem like a whimp...:shifty:

Chris: So... how much Candy did you get?

Me: We haven't even gone trick-or-treating yet...:uhoh:

Chris: Oh... (Pulls 2 Hershey bars out of pocket) You wants ome? :wacky:

Me: :wtf: Sure! :lol:

But that's all i can really remember...:(

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

^ I want some candy from Chrissy's pockets!! Yuuummmm it would taste extra delicious. :P

Hahaha I went to a haunted house last week and I was soooo terrified! They had people in masks jumping out at you in this big old maze, and I was letting out these high-pitched, bloodcurdling screams...the people in the masks actually laughed at me :embarassed:

And the whole time, when I had a death grip on my best friend's hand, I was wishing Chris was there to hold me...:wacky:

^ Woah :p cool!

Chris gave you candy? :lol:

Yeah.

I'm not much of a choclate person but if it's from Chris's pocket it must taste good!!! :wacky:

Where was Jonny and Will though? :bigcry:

I hate how people randomly disappear and appear in my dreams. :shifty:

I had a dream five of us Coldplayers got to win a trip to stay with Coldplay for a week and go trick-or-treating with them and to a Haunted house during the week.

I know there was me and two other girls that had won and then there were 2 boys (Yes! That makes 7 cute boys! :awesome:) .

Will:Come on Chris the twelve year old girl is going into the haunted house and not you! :whip:

:wacky:Chocolate AND Chris?!!!!!!!!:heart::lol:

Guest LiquidSky

He would so say that!! "Just so I don't seem like a whimp!" :lol: Oh Chrissy... we know you too well!

I had this trange but pleasant dream last night about Coldplay.

They were doing a gig (sorry, can't remember the setlist! ;) ) and at one point they invited Alicia Keys to play 'Goodbye and Goodnight' and then she started singing and I was the only one in the hall who knew about the song and I raised my arms, Chris looked at me, and all the music stopped I think and then he invited me onto stage. I can vaguely remember the lights, it was bit like during Cemeteries of London! :D

Well, I don't remember the next part too good but I think Chris wanted me to play a song which only he knew the words, and I was sort of singing a few words and then that stopped and I asked Will if I could sing the start to 'Stairway to Heaven' and then I did that! I don't think I did very well but I actually had a nice dream instead of another nightmare so thanks for that, Coldplay! :D

I had a dream last night where I was at some place that was holding a "Who has the greenest eyes" competition. And Jonny and a whole bunch of other celebrities were in the competition, so whoever won was going to come out and say hi to me. So they asked me who had the greenest eyes and I yelled out Jonny! Jonny didn't come out though.:( They sent out Miley Cyrus.:confused: I don't even think she has green eyes, does she??? So I didn't want to talk to her and then I woke up. :smug:

They were doing a gig (sorry, can't remember the setlist! ;) ) and at one point they invited Alicia Keys to play 'Goodbye and Goodnight' and then she started singing and I was the only one in the hall who knew about the song and I raised my arms, Chris looked at me, and all the music stopped I think and then he invited me onto stage. I can vaguely remember the lights, it was bit like during Cemeteries of London! :D

Well, I don't remember the next part too good but I think Chris wanted me to play a song which only he knew the words, and I was sort of singing a few words and then that stopped and I asked Will if I could sing the start to 'Stairway to Heaven' and then I did that! I don't think I did very well but I actually had a nice dream instead of another nightmare so thanks for that, Coldplay! :D

:wacky:thats an awesome dream!

I had a dream last night where I was at some place that was holding a "Who has the greenest eyes" competition. And Jonny and a whole bunch of other celebrities were in the competition, so whoever won was going to come out and say hi to me. So they asked me who had the greenest eyes and I yelled out Jonny! Jonny didn't come out though.:( They sent out Miley Cyrus.:confused: I don't even think she has green eyes, does she??? So I didn't want to talk to her and then I woke up. :smug:

:inquisitive::lol:I don't think she does!!

:smug:its a good thing you woke up!:lol:

Guest LiquidSky

That's was a sweet dream! :D

Miley Cirus?? I don't think I ever want a dream with her!:lol:

She has brown eyes... :lol:

I'd be like ":wtf: WTF? That isn't Jonny!!! :angry:"

Guest LiquidSky

I would have made a huge deal and say something along the lines of you obviously need glasses..Bring Jonny right now!

Good Job I would've woken up as well :p

I had a dream last night that made no sense at all :wtf:

I was on a 18th century boat looking out at the sunset then all of a sudden the water started to swirl and pulled the boat undersea. Then I swam to the surface and swam to the island and their and a Jonas Brother concert and the audience was buring flags with Coldplay cds on them :uhoh:

So then I was going around the crowd till someone shouted, "Coldplay Fan!" and they came running after me so then I ran back into the water and swam until I couldn't see the island anymore then I saw the boat I was on in the beginning and I swam to it and someone helped me up and it was Will :)

Then when I got up I saw Guy, Chris, and Jonny dressed in 18th century clothes, so was Will.

They asked if I wanted to come to be apart of their tea party. So I sat down and the Coldplay-puppets were there and we all drank tea with cookies.

Then the boat stopped off at the island I was at and Coldplay jumped off and had a sword fight with the Jonas brothers :wtf:

And I was on the boat watching then the Coldplay puppets started talking and Politik started playing. And my ears was hurting and I fell on the ground and woke up at a Coldplay concert, I was front row.

Viva La Vida was playing and I realized it was the puppets singing and Chris was right beside me saying, "Oh my god, I love their music, one day I'd like to write like that".

Then Guy came over selling tea and I was confused then woke up :confused:

LONG EXPLAINTION :wacko: