✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Dreams

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally had a Coldplay dream! :dance: I was sitting in my science classroom, and there is a door connecting the next room over. We were all at our lab tables working, when I saw the room was dim on the other side, and business-like people were having a conference. Just then, Chris walks out, short hair, wearing a really loose blue tye-dye shirt. He was walking really fast, trying to get away. No one else noticed he was there but me. "Chris, I really love your music and I-" he half looks at me and goes, "Hellogoodbye", turns to go, and says something in gibberish that I can't remember :cry: I remember being mad at myself for not calling him "Mr. Martin" and that could be the reason he was so rude :P Then, I ran over to my friend Rachel (who in real life despises Coldplay :P) and told her Chris had just ignored me. She goes, "that's nothing! Before he came over and hit me across the head with a turban!" :lol: :D for those of you who don't know, THIS is a turban...on the boys' head

stephane-victor-boy-with-orange-turban-looking-at-camera-afghanistan.jpg

LOL!:laugh3:

Oh that Chris, always using turbans as a weapon!:lol:

I had a dream where I was watching Saturday Night Live and Chris walked on stage in his new style, bitch-slapped host Justin Timberlake, and sang Sexyback while ripping his shirt and vest and tie off. It was pretty sexy.

Sounds like something I'd love to see:sneaky::wink3:

LOL!:laugh3:

Oh that Chris, always using turbans as a weapon!:lol:

Sounds like something I'd love to see:sneaky::wink3:

I was just baffled when I woke up, :laugh3: and at the same time, I LOVED THE TYE DYE SHIRT HE WAS WEARING. it was revolutionary, because it wasn't completely tye-dye, it was...splattered, and he was wearing it half on half off in a cool way :cool:;)

I had a coldplay dream last night. :)

I was watching tv with my parents and we started to watch The Official

Rock Top 10. We listened to no. 9 until it got just to the end and then my mom rewinded it.

It got stuck rewinding,

But me knowing that The Scientist was at No.8 ( which is the same in real life ) i ran over and gave on to her saying,

why can't you work it! Then when pressed stop and watched it :D

And then she said

" who actually finds him sexy?"

I raised my hand.

She said,

oh besides emma, i kind of get his looks but i wouldn't call it sexy.

D: and then it ended.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a Coldplay dream last night! :D

It was really strange but Chris actually lived at my house with me and my family :stunned: His hair was sort of mid-length and quite curly, he looked absolutely gorgeous :bomb: We'd just drove home from going food shopping and Chris rang the doorbell for someone to let him in, but before he went inside he did a sort of classical version of Wedding Bells (it actually sounded amazing!) where Guy was playing the piano part from the car's glovebox :confused: I was right there when Chris suddenly decided to do this performance, staring at him like this :shocked2: and the first thing i thought was, "OMFG i have to go and tell Coldplaying about this NOW!!" :o:lol:

Then it ended :(

I mentioned this in the random Coldplay thoughts thread but I'll post it here anyways. :p

So I had a dream that me and Guy were in my room and he was trying to kiss me and I wouldn't let him. :o I told him in my dream that I couldn't because I was too young. I can't believe my stupid dream me wouldn't let him kiss me!:angry:

I also had a dream where I was playing duck duck goose with Coldplay.:laugh3:Phil said Goose on me and I started chasing him and then I woke up. It was funny.

I had a dream the other night, it was pretty cool:

I was at school, and coldplay were in my class... yes, wierd, but still. I was having a party for my birthday and was really wanting to invite Chris, but I wasn't sure if he really liked me, so I asked my best friend Jonny for advice. He was all keen and was like, "Go for it, invite Chris! I'm sure he'd love to come." So I invited Jonny, Chris, and Guy too because we were close, and then I felt compelled to invite Will too... haha. So anyway. I woke up just before Chris arrived at my party, dammit!

A few nights ago I dreamt that Coldplay was performing "Yes" at a random store that had a big stage in the back. I was stoked but it was one of those dreams where you HAVE to do something but no matter what you can't seem to get it done. Well, I HAD to buy Chris a birthday card, but the store didn't have any cards that weren't from Halloween. So I was looking everywhere and ended up missing the performance.

But - - I got to the stage just as they were leaving, and all of a sudden, Will, Jonny and Guy come running up the stairs!! I stuck out my hand and all three of them high-fived me :)

And now for the best part (this is a long dream!)....after highfiving the boys, I heard a magical, sexy, angelic voice behind me...AND IT WAS CHRIS!!!!! :angel: I just melted and he gave me a hug, but then he wouldn't let go!! And we were just talking (well, he was talking and I was just stuttering in happiness) with his arms around me. :love: It was amazing, and I woke up feeling like I was in heaven, and the feeling lasted all day :)

I had another random short coldplay dream.

My house looks out over water;

view.png

And basically there was a charity event,

and loads of English celebrities were on this boat....

Dressed as Zombies!

And Chris was on it with his arm around simon pegg :)

I fogged up the window with my breath and wrote on it,

I love you...I joke! I joke!

:P

This is my first Only Chris dream,

other than he's never in my dreams :angry:

He always has excuses :rolleyes:

So anyway,

We were at Sea World's gift shop, and when all of a sudden!.. Chris was buying a Shamu stuffed whale.

So then i come up to him and say,

"Chris!? CHRIS MARTIN!?!?!?"..

Then he did that cute smile-chuckle thing he does when he said yeah.

"Hey! Maaan! Can i take a picture with you!?..."

I was all nervouse and my hands where shaking when i was going to get the camera.

So we took lots of pictures :nice:

When i woke up i imediatley went to find my camera and see if i actually had pictures of him and me ._.

Damn un-real dreams! :(

i had a dream that i was sitting on a plane next to this person obsessed with coldplay. i told them that i loved coldplay and i realized this was a major mistake about 2 seconds later when they suddenly started shouting random coldplay quotes in my face. after telling me for the 50th time that coldplay was the best band on earth they went out into the aisle and, thank the lord, ran away singing yellow. i was relieved when i woke up and knew that it was all a dream :P

I had a Chrissy dream tonight!

I dreamt that Chris, me and a few other people were standing around in a circle and Chris kept smiling at me (and of course I smiled back) as if we were two kiddies in love :nice:

So at one point I just couldn't contain myself.. I ran over to where he was.. jumped on him and gave him this huge hug.

I woke up with a big smile on my face and my bf was like "Hmmm... you know you're gonna have to tell me why you're smiling like that ..right?"

:lol:

Guest LiquidSky
I had a Chrissy dream tonight!

I dreamt that Chris, me and a few other people were standing around in a circle and Chris kept smiling at me (and of course I smiled back) as if we were two kiddies in love :nice:

So at one point I just couldn't contain myself.. I ran over to where he was.. jumped on him and gave him this huge hug.

I woke up with a big smile on my face and my bf was like "Hmmm... you know you're gonna have to tell me why you're smiling like that ..right?"

:lol:

oh no!:laugh3: