✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Dreams

Guest LiquidSky

Oh, LadyBellaStrawberry,

That was indeed a really weird and CRAZY dream - "take care of the patients in "the CRAZY room" ". Of course the four patients had to be the 4 guys!

I'm sure that they went CRAZY when they saw you with the needle you were supposed to give them. I would have laughed too in that situation. :laugh3:

I only know of one Coldplay song starting with an "E" - "Everything's not lost" from the Parachutes album.

Found You!

Hey, where did you get your avi pic?...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a good dream last night :D

So i was in a amusment park or something... so i was in a line to go to the house of mirrors.. but it took way too long so i looked around the place and it soon turned into a Wal-Mart.

So then there where like 20 flat screens tv's and all of them had like, i think an interview or some special of Coldplay and then Chris was wearing his shirt that he had at the end of the south bank show, then he took it off slowly..

I was acting crazy around everyone and everyone stared at me,

i was all like,

-OMGG CANT YOU GUSY NOT SEE THAT! CHRIS! SHIRT OFF! TV! HORNY! AHHH!

I even did this face:

:bomb:

and said; Kaboom!

Then i woke up ._.

I had my first Coldplay dream ever this night - I think that only came from watching the concert before going to sleep :lol:.

Warning: It was a really weird dream!

Chris, I and I think the third person was Will were living in a house I've never seen before with long hallways and one sleeping room with two bunk beds (why that? :confused:). Then suddenly Guy came up as a kind of controlling person or policemen (he had no uniform on but his stage clothes :D) to check if we had any drugs in the house and he was searching along the hallways and went into all the rooms. I was always running after him as if I could stop him from searching along but I could not do anything and he was really fast. Then suddenly one of my colleagues or a similar looking person falled from the ceiling into the hallway and joined Guy. In the kitchen they've finally found something and they went to the room with the bunk beds and lectured us three about how bad it is, mostly looking at Chris and then they wanted to arrest him and then I awakened.

Very strange...

^ That would be cool! :p

I had a weird dream :(

Okay I was coming home from some where (the front yard of my house was summer, and the backyard was winter, weird). Their where all these news people and fans in my driveway and there were a whole bunch of tour buses in my neighbours fron yard.

I asked people what was happening and they told me THE KILLERS AND COLDPLAY HAD JUST PLAYED A CONCERT AND WERE STAYING IN THE HOUSE RIGHT BESIDE MINE! I paniced and ran inside trying to get to the back of my house to I could see into my neighbours backyard, but there were a whole bunch of security gaurds and people in my house not allowing me to go. So I would ask if anyone needed water because the kitchen (idk why) was in the back of the house, so I finally go up there and looked out the window and saw the killers and coldplay skating and having fun.

Chris was were the clothes from the VLV Alt vid. I took some pictures and watched the have fun until this security gaurd told me I had to go to bed. So the next morning I got yup early and my friend came over. And I begged her to help me do a survey around my neighbour hood and try to convience my parents it was for school. So she agreed and just as we were printing it out I looked out the window all the tour buses were gone, and doctors, police with dogs and people dressed in black were coming out of the house!

I have had this e dream twice everytime it goes further, I HOPE I WILL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TONIGHT :wacko:

Scared me I woke up sweating!

I had a really weird dream :D

Chris was doing an interview for some TV program (It could have been the News, but I'm not sure) But anyway, during the interview his phone started ringing so he took it out of his pocket and then this long trail of ants started coming out of the pocket he had got his phone from. :wtf:

Then the dream jumped to me sitting in a restaurant with my mum. I then realised that Chris was sat on the table opposite ours. He was wearing a bright blue shirt. I just sat there watching him trying eating soup with a spoon balanced on his nose. :laugh3:

Two days ago i was driving over train tracks and you know how you take your feet of the ground and make a wish? well i couldnt think of anything to wish for so i thought the first thing and it was "to meet coldplay" lol then that night i had a dream that i met chris martin lol

So i was with my freind Lisa (she is always in my coldplay dreams.. not sure why) and i saw chris from a far and i yelled "OMG ITS CHRIS!!!" and he turned around and opened his arms and i ran into them and huged him for like 2 minutes which was amazing first off. Then we walked away and were just hanging out and he was showing me some new songs that he had been working on, and we were taking pictures on my phone and he was just being amazing and chris like :D then he was like "i have to go on stage, will i see you after the show?" and i freaked out inside and said "of course" then he walked away and my and lisa jumped around and went crazy. I watched him walk out on stage and start singing Fix you then i woke up!

most amazing dream EVER!!! :D

:uhoh:

I feel like it has something to do with death.

MAYBE IT HAS TO DO WITH THE SONG DEATH AND ALL HIS FRIENDS!

Summer/Winter in song.

Doctors,black,police = death.

Killers & Coldplay = friends.

:stunned:

:bigcry: I hope my boys didn't die!! This would have been a really weird dream for me!!!

Doesn't it piss you off when you dream of Coldplay.. but Chris isn't in it!?

Dream:

So i was in florida on vacation, and in the lobby of the crappy hotel, was like a white table.. and it said "Coldplay album signings"... So then meanwhile they weren't there i went back to my hotel room and then i saw Jason -_-

So then i went back downstairs and Johnny,Guy & Will where sitting there.

There was a short line and i had the Alternative Viva La Vida music video in DVD for them to sign.

So then when Johnny signed it, he only did like a little scribble and i was like "That's it?.."

So then.. i don't know what i said but i made him laugh.. and then he signed his whole name :) and Love.

So then i asked, "WHERE THE HELL IS CHRIS!?!?!?!"

Then they all laughed.. and i was angry D:<

The Killers and Coldplay were in my dream last night. They were all at my house, and so were my cousins for like a birthday party or something. And then I was talking with Dave, and then like Jonny and Will were like walking around, idkk if Chris or Guy was there. And then I'm not sure if it was Will or Jonny, but one of them had long hair and Blaire was putting it in a ponytail. Realllyyy weird!!! Maybe The Killers and Coldplay were in my dream because I read LadyBella's dream. :thinking:

-Gigi

Despite how much I love Coldplay, there's only one time I had a Coldplay dream.

They were playing at a restaurant and I took a Strawberry Swing action figure (nothing makes sense in dreams) and then the rest was a blur, but it jumped to a concert at a bigger gig, and the opening act was this French guy sitting on a stool talking about his book and Miley Cyrus and Oprah was there in the audience (again, makes no sense) and in my dream I got a hug and an autograph from Chris...and then I was talking to him at CityWalk talking about his cooking.

Why are dreams so confusing?

I finally had a Coldplay dream! :dance: I was sitting in my science classroom, and there is a door connecting the next room over. We were all at our lab tables working, when I saw the room was dim on the other side, and business-like people were having a conference. Just then, Chris walks out, short hair, wearing a really loose blue tye-dye shirt. He was walking really fast, trying to get away. No one else noticed he was there but me. "Chris, I really love your music and I-" he half looks at me and goes, "Hellogoodbye", turns to go, and says something in gibberish that I can't remember :cry: I remember being mad at myself for not calling him "Mr. Martin" and that could be the reason he was so rude :P Then, I ran over to my friend Rachel (who in real life despises Coldplay :P) and told her Chris had just ignored me. She goes, "that's nothing! Before he came over and hit me across the head with a turban!" :lol: :D for those of you who don't know, THIS is a turban...on the boys' head

stephane-victor-boy-with-orange-turban-looking-at-camera-afghanistan.jpg

I had a dream where I was watching Saturday Night Live and Chris walked on stage in his new style, bitch-slapped host Justin Timberlake, and sang Sexyback while ripping his shirt and vest and tie off. It was pretty sexy.

That I want to see :sneaky: