✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Dreams

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris came down to where we were seated and gave us a riddle, "If you put gum in a 2.5 liter coke bottle, and put a shark tooth in a seprate 2.5 liter coke bottle, what will happen to the shark tooth?" I didn't understant cause whats the point of the gum :confused:? So then Chris came and sat in between Gigi and I and explained it to me, but I still really didn't understand.:( A while later Gigi and I got up to get a better view of the stage, and we saw Will up stage on the drums, and Chris sitting on the floor near him with a guitar, warming up Politic.

O.o... Interesting :D.

Do you remember what happen to the shark tooth? :P

I haven't exactly had a Coldplay related dream but I remembered waking up on the ground next to my bed with a really sore head. D;

I dreamt I went swimming with Guy last night (he's hot in bathing shorts, I tell you. :D). And then he wanted to take me somewhere, but I said I had to go home and change clothes. Then I totally hid from him.

My subconcious is kind of strange... I bet it knew I'd rather have Chris, haha.

Oook this is really embarassing because it shows how obsessed even my subconcious is but a few weeks ago I dreamt that I was in a shopping mall with Chris Johnny Guy and Will :lol: We were in a clothes store and I remember Chris was clowning around and I was laughing so much at him and feeling like a totally in love fangirl :blush: He was taking clothes off hangers and he found this puffed coat he was being silly with. And then Guy (who looked extremely hot.. :wideeyed:) was looking at stuffed toys. I guess my brain got the inspiration from the South Bank Show when Guy was going shopping. :laugh3: The only other thing I can remember from it was hugging Chris at some point. Oh I wish my subconscious didn't love taunting me like that but it was fun. :P

I had once a dream, I was hurrying because I was late for a Coldplay concert, so I crossed the street, not very good looking around me so BAM hit by a little bus.

So, I was kinda, in coma or something, but I woke up in the Hospital and I looked around and I saw: Chris, Guy, Jonny and Will right in front of me!

What happened: The car where I was hit by was the Coldplay-bus :P And they where late for the concert too, so they were riding a little hard. But they felt guilty about me, so they brought me to the hospital etc..

Weird :P

I dreamt I went swimming with Guy last night (he's hot in bathing shorts, I tell you. :D). And then he wanted to take me somewhere, but I said I had to go home and change clothes. Then I totally hid from him.

My subconcious is kind of strange... I bet it knew I'd rather have Chris, haha.

Lol I know I've talked about this like 8000 times but your dream reminded me of it:lol:

In a dream I once had I got to hug Guy while he was wet and only had on his underwear!:bomb:

Chris was the same, but someone else dragged him off somewhere, so that's why I hugged Guy and not Chris.

O.o... Interesting :D.

Do you remember what happen to the shark tooth? :P

I haven't exactly had a Coldplay related dream but I remembered waking up on the ground next to my bed with a really sore head. D;

Hahaha, no :cry:, I woke up before Chris could come back and get the answers :confused:, but while he was explaining it to me, he kinda hinted that it would dissolve :sneaky: Ahahahah! :lol:

Ouch, are you ok? :stunned: -BLAIRE

I had a dream two nights ago where I was at a Coldplay concert with my sister, brother, and my dad(:thinking:don't know why he's there). So we were sitting in our spots and it was like 3pm and me and my sister were hungry so we decided to go get food. Then all of a sudden we were on stage and there was a dinner table there and my cousins, niece, nephew, and aunt and uncle were there eating.:inquisitive: So we joined them and they said they had the table there 'til four and then I was thinking about hiding on stage and then all of a sudden I was at a movie premiere. It was all strange.

I had a dream about being in class and my teacher showed us this music video and we were suppose to guess the song.

The Coldplay dolls were on the floor in the video and I couldn't see the band that was play so I shouted out, "Life In Technicolor ii" and my teach said, "No, wow, I can't believe you guys dont know E____ by Coldplay!". It started with an "E", it was new.

Then I went to my next class, and it was like nursing training (WEIRD, I DONT TAKE ANYTHING LIKE THAT). And then my teacher told me to go take care of the patients in "the crazy" room, so I went and of course the four patients were Jonny, Chris, Guy and Will.

I was suppose to give them a needle, but then I couldnt, I ended up laughing until I feel on the floor crying, I dont even know why, then I woke up :laugh3:

I had a dream about being in class and my teacher showed us this music video and we were suppose to guess the song.

The Coldplay dolls were on the floor in the video and I couldn't see the band that was play so I shouted out, "Life In Technicolor ii" and my teach said, "No, wow, I can't believe you guys dont know E____ by Coldplay!". It started with an "E", it was new.

Then I went to my next class, and it was like nursing training (WEIRD, I DONT TAKE ANYTHING LIKE THAT). And then my teacher told me to go take care of the patients in "the crazy" room, so I went and of course the four patients were Jonny, Chris, Guy and Will.

I was suppose to give them a needle, but then I couldnt, I ended up laughing until I feel on the floor crying, I dont even know why, then I woke up :laugh3:

Oh, LadyBellaStrawberry,

That was indeed a really weird and CRAZY dream - "take care of the patients in "the CRAZY room" ". Of course the four patients had to be the 4 guys!

I'm sure that they went CRAZY when they saw you with the needle you were supposed to give them. I would have laughed too in that situation. :laugh3:

I only know of one Coldplay song starting with an "E" - "Everything's not lost" from the Parachutes album.

I had a dream that Chris broke his keyboard and piano DIRECTLY before the concert started. It was so weird, because my crush went on stage to fix it and I had a seat next to my Spanish teacher?!?! :wtf:

Oh, and for some reason there wasn't really a stage, instead there was a just a little itty bitty patch of grass, so small Chris could only move a couple feet away from the piano.. I was front row... :p :sneaky:

Oh, LadyBellaStrawberry,

That was indeed a really weird and CRAZY dream - "take care of the patients in "the CRAZY room" ". Of course the four patients had to be the 4 guys!

I'm sure that they went CRAZY when they saw you with the needle you were supposed to give them. I would have laughed too in that situation. :laugh3:

I only know of one Coldplay song starting with an "E" - "Everything's not lost" from the Parachutes album.

I know so weird :confused:

"Crazy Patients" :laugh3:

But I wonder if one of their new songs would start with E? :wacko:

and Stargirl :p cool, front row, so you got to touch him? Since there wasnt a stage :wink3: