December 6, 20169 yr AOAL! Today the local radio put this song and I started dancing like crazy haha! This one brings me so many amazing memories from my concert... all the colourful balls... all the people jumping and singing... Chris saying "¡Todo el mundo abajo, abajoo!"... definitely I'll always love this song :D
December 8, 20169 yr Mine is see you soon, honestly is amazing. Tie between Glass of Water and Rainy Day. Have had Prospekt's March EP on repeat for days! lol I agree man, prospekt's march EP is so, so good.
December 15, 20169 yr Usually mine's changes weekly but ever since they released the Everglow single I haven't been able to stop listening. Much prefer it to the album version and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who thinks that. The acoustic piano along with the raw vocal recording just puts it up there as one of their best songs now (well in my opinion anyway). Not to mention the Muhammad Ali speech at the end as well. Beautiful!!! The new version of Everglow reminds me of original co. 's piano/guitar simple style which is part of the "crush" at the beginning ~ really love it:)
December 18, 20169 yr Christmas lights. Just because Sent from my SM-J320FN using Coldplaying mobile app
December 18, 20169 yr Life in Technicolor , Dont Panic, In my Place...... i could go on forever lol Sent from my SM-G900I using Coldplaying mobile app
December 25, 20169 yr Every Teardrop is a Waterfall that song carries so many memories for me and not only that, the song itself gives me so much hope when I'm feeling low.
December 25, 20169 yr Every Teardrop is a Waterfall that song carries so many memories for me and not only that, the song itself gives me so much hope when I'm feeling low. I still can remember the first time when I heard it. It was in a shopping centre in France, I'm actually not so sure, but it was outside the country I do live in. More than five years ago already ! Nice memories : ) Anyways, my favourite Coldplay song at the moment is Christmas Lights, besides if it wouldn't be Christmas, it should be AOAL.
December 27, 20169 yr Paradise! Amsterdam Amazing choices! My 2nd and 4th favorite songs respectively.
Create an account or sign in to comment