✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What is your favourite Coldplay song today?

swallowedinamessage

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today has been Amazing Day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the Paradise of the new album. Such a beautiful melodic masterpiece, yet upon hearing it hated by quite a few. I remember seeing Paradise as one of the most hated songs back in the day, it seems to have grown on everyone now. Hope the same happens with this song.

• Like 2

This is the Paradise of the new album. Such a beautiful melodic masterpiece, yet upon hearing it hated by quite a few. I remember seeing Paradise as one of the most hated songs back in the day, it seems to have grown on everyone now. Hope the same happens with this song.

I so agree with you. Amazing Day is such a beautiful song. And I will admit I wasn't to fond of Paradise at 1st, it had to grow on me. I love it now though[emoji7]

• Like 1

I so agree with you. Amazing Day is such a beautiful song. And I will admit I wasn't to fond of Paradise at 1st, it had to grow on me. I love it now though[emoji7]

That's funny, for how the majority of people including you Paradise wasn't amazing sounding at first, but now it's grown! It was an instantaneous favorite of mine. Glad you like it now though, :)

• Like 2

That's funny, for how the majority of people including you Paradise wasn't amazing sounding at first, but now it's grown! It was an instantaneous favorite of mine. Glad you like it now though, :)

Another one I love is Spies! Yet my hubby does not like the song. It is one of my favorites! [emoji859]‍♀️[emoji173]️

• Like 3

Another one I love is Spies! Yet my hubby does not like the song. It is one of my favorites! [emoji859]‍♀️[emoji173]️

It has such a calm nice vibe to it, even though it's my least favorite from the Parachutes era I don't necessarily hate it.. not as good as some of the other songs but still nice to listen to for me.

See what you did there...

• Like 1

That's one of my favorites too. It’s so underrated by many. I love Chris voice, the bass and the guitar riff is just so good, and the drums add what is needed to the vibe of the song.

• Like 3

That's one of my favorites too. It’s so underrated by many. I love Chris voice, the bass and the guitar riff is just so good, and the drums add what is needed to the vibe of the song.

Oh, I agree! It is underrated! I love the song! It's so slow....but so dramatic! [emoji173]️

• Like 2

It will always be Paradise, but the song stuck in my head right now is Lovers in Japan/Osaka Sun Mix. I was never a fan of VLV era for a dumb reason: Was just about to have my 2nd back surgery when it came out and the Subtitle, "Death and all his Friends" struck me as quite morbid and scary. I later loved VLV the song, but didn't know much about the rest of the album. Now I have it and just love several songs, but LiJ is my favorite right now.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 5

X Marks The Spot has been in my head all day.

Must have been X from BruXelles. [emoji4]

I thought no one here likes that song. i was wrong:happy2:

TRUE!!

The Hardest Part keeps on playing in my head and i love it