✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What is your favourite Coldplay song today?

swallowedinamessage

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I recently rediscovered Lost! as well as the acoustic version of Lost, which is even more beautiful than the album version imho. Love Chris's vocals on it :)

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who thinks that about the acoustic version. That version was the first one I heard and when I finally get to hear the album version I felt disappointed lol I like both versions but the acoustic version will be always my favorite one.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Figured I'd drop my personal top ten because I'm taking way too long choosing one (not a good order tho):

10. Strawberry Swing

9. Spies

8. Crest of Waves

7. Death and all his friends

6. Swallowed in the sea

5. Moses

4. Don't panic

3. Life in Technicolor (i,ii & escapist)

2. I ran away

1. Amsterdam

honorable mentions: Moving to Mars, FOP, Things I don't understand, Gravity, Speed of Sound, AROBTTH, Green Eyes... agh I can"t

• Like 4

Figured I'd drop my personal top ten because I'm taking way too long choosing one (not a good order tho):

10. Strawberry Swing

9. Spies

8. Crest of Waves

7. Death and all his friends

6. Swallowed in the sea

5. Moses

4. Don't panic

3. Life in Technicolor (i,ii & escapist)

2. I ran away

1. Amsterdam

honorable mentions: Moving to Mars, FOP, Things I don't understand, Gravity, Speed of Sound, AROBTTH, Green Eyes... agh I can"t

I know how you feel so so difficult

Hypnotised right now. I am 35 been a Coldplay fan since I was 20 and when I have been having some difficult weeks every once in a while in my life and need to reflect and recharge, these guys seem to bring out a song that I listen to and the lyrics state recently "Threading the needle fixing my flame" I'm like omg boys how do you do it. I have loved seeing them progress again and again and again

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

X&Y.

Do y'all remember X&Y the song? Of course you don't. Do you remember the masterful hook? The fucking trippy chorus? The awesome guitar? The best vocal performance on that album?

No you don't. You don't because it is the most overlooked song of Coldplay's career and I will die on this hill with the three other people who agree with me. Fight me.

• Like 4