✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What is your favourite Coldplay song today?

swallowedinamessage

X&Y.

Do y'all remember X&Y the song? Of course you don't. Do you remember the masterful hook? The fucking trippy chorus? The awesome guitar? The best vocal performance on that album?

No you don't. You don't because it is the most overlooked song of Coldplay's career and I will die on this hill with the three other people who agree with me. Fight me.

X&Y is one of my favorite songs of Coldplay ever!!! Right now I'm listening to that, ALIENS, For You, One I Love, Moving To Mars and No More Keeping My Feet On The Ground :heart::heart::heart:

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Still love the song......every teardrop is a waterfall.....but there are also other songs I like (witch one not ????) it is just the way they play the song and the end of the song is so strong with Will Champion at the drums (a little solo and BAM finished )....ooooo men I love it

• Like 4

Still love the song......every teardrop is a waterfall.....but there are also other songs I like (witch one not ????) it is just the way they play the song and the end of the song is so strong with Will Champion at the drums (a little solo and BAM finished )....ooooo men I love it

Same! I think it's my favourite song ending of all! XD

• Like 3

Tonight, I have truly been enjoying the mysterious and ghostly sounds from Oceans, Midnight, Always in my head, Fly on (specially that reprise), and Ghost Story. Also, Guy's bass in Magic has really been quite pleasant to listen to at this particular moment. Been studying constantly throughout this summer so it has been a welcoming surprise to get to appreciate Ghost Stories in a way I honestly had not when it came out couple years ago. These tracks have put my nerves to sleep in times where I needed to relax and contemplate. Well, just wanted to share that lol

• 2 weeks later...
Tonight I've been jumping to "Charlie Brown" and looking forward to doing the same with other Coldplayers when I see them in 13 days!

Lol, what days do I not jump to Charlie Brown? Charlie Brown does something to me that no other song I have ever heard on this earth does. I can't even listen to it without crying lol. I wish I could go back to that song live again, it was so beautiful. Try and take in every moment of it.

• Like 2

I'm on love with the new one...someone special....very very special song,strong lyrics,the music is fantastic......but it's so difficult to just pick one song,there are a lot more I love ,but that's for everybody I think :)

• Like 1

Tonight I've been jumping to "Charlie Brown" and looking forward to doing the same with other Coldplayers when I see them in 13 days!

Me too! Hope we see each other there. Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk