✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What is your favourite Coldplay song today?

swallowedinamessage

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Listening to Up&Up all day cause it gives me hope in the world... I'm so emotional today for some reason and I can't put in words what this song means to me. And it feels really important right now.

You know what's interesting ? I've been feeling very depressed all day and I don't even know why. I tried it but not even listening to Coldplay can cheer me up today, whatever song I try to listen to feels so empty right now :(

EDIT: Just started listening to Harmless and it seems to be the only song that "fits" my mood today.

• Like 1

You know what's interesting ? I've been feeling very depressed all day and I don't even know why. I tried it but not even listening to Coldplay can cheer me up today, whatever song I try to listen to feels so empty right now :(

EDIT: Just started listening to Harmless and it seems to be the only song that "fits" my mood today.

I'm sorry to hear that:/ I hope you'll feel better. Those days when not even coldplay songs can make you feel better are the worst:/

I've recently often not felt so good either but today surprisingly wasn't so bad. I would just describe my mood as awkward because I've been thinking a lot about everything and especially how much I wish more people could spread as much love as Coldplay and Coldplayers. I just love coldplay so much for their message. Sometimes I just listen to their songs and what Chris has to say and it just overwhelms me cause it's exactly what I believe in.

• Like 3

Today, with regard to a certain event, it is Violet Hill.

"When the future's architectured by a carnival of idiots on show, you'd better lie low"

*lies low*

(@guy42 :D)

I've never thought about those lyrics like that!

But yeah, God help us all...

• Like 2

My grandmother passed away a week ago. She lived alone and passed away from a heart attack :'( I feel so sad and empty, she was the sweetest, kindest person in the world. It's been a week now, but I am still very sad although life must go on. During these days I've been very emotional after the funeral, but thanks to Coldplay I've gotten strength and I know she is in a better place now.

The only songs I've been listening to has been See You Soon, Fix You, Til' Kingdom Come, Up In Flames, Everglow and O in repeat. Coldplay is a gift from God. Just wanted to share my thoughts in these dark times, but lights will guide us home. Take care of eachother and be safe.

• Like 2

My grandmother passed away a week ago. She lived alone and passed away from a heart attack :'( I feel so sad and empty, she was the sweetest, kindest person in the world. It's been a week now, but I am still very sad although life must go on. During these days I've been very emotional after the funeral, but thanks to Coldplay I've gotten strength and I know she is in a better place now.

The only songs I've been listening to has been See You Soon, Fix You, Til' Kingdom Come, Up In Flames, Everglow and O in repeat. Coldplay is a gift from God. Just wanted to share my thoughts in these dark times, but lights will guide us home. Take care of eachother and be safe.

I'm so sorry to hear that :( Wish you lots of strength, and hope you find a bit of solace in those comforting songs.

• 2 weeks later...

Usually mine's changes weekly but ever since they released the Everglow single I haven't been able to stop listening. Much prefer it to the album version and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who thinks that. The acoustic piano along with the raw vocal recording just puts it up there as one of their best songs now (well in my opinion anyway). Not to mention the Muhammad Ali speech at the end as well. Beautiful!!!

• Like 2