✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What is your favourite Coldplay song today?

swallowedinamessage

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AOAL! Today the local radio put this song and I started dancing like crazy haha! This one brings me so many amazing memories from my concert... all the colourful balls... all the people jumping and singing... Chris saying "¡Todo el mundo abajo, abajoo!"... definitely I'll always love this song :D

Usually mine's changes weekly but ever since they released the Everglow single I haven't been able to stop listening. Much prefer it to the album version and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who thinks that. The acoustic piano along with the raw vocal recording just puts it up there as one of their best songs now (well in my opinion anyway). Not to mention the Muhammad Ali speech at the end as well. Beautiful!!!

The new version of Everglow reminds me of original co. 's piano/guitar simple style which is part of the "crush" at the beginning ~ really love it:)

Every Teardrop is a Waterfall that song carries so many memories for me and not only that, the song itself gives me so much hope when I'm feeling low.

I still can remember the first time when I heard it. It was in a shopping centre in France, I'm actually not so sure, but it was outside the country I do live in. More than five years ago already ! Nice memories : )

Anyways, my favourite Coldplay song at the moment is Christmas Lights, besides if it wouldn't be Christmas, it should be AOAL.

• Like 2