✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What is your favourite Coldplay song today?

swallowedinamessage

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Twisted Logic. I like the chorus "You'll go backwards, but then you'll go forwards again. You'll go backwards, but then you'll go forwards.." . For me it's saying life is a mix of fails and success and there's no such thing as a whole successful life or person (the common sense logic and what most people are craving for when they see celebrities, rich people, etc), because all of us still will be making mistakes and then have success in a certain point just to fail again and then making right after that. There's no black and light and that's ok (you will have a bad moment and then a good one), you just have to remain true to yourself and with what you want do with your life. I think the lyrics in this song are very powerful. Maybe someone will have a different take of this song than me but that's what resonate with me when I listen to it.

• Like 4

Twisted Logic. I like the chorus "You'll go backwards, but then you'll go forwards again. You'll go backwards, but then you'll go forwards.." . For me it's saying life is a mix of fails and success and there's no such thing as a whole successful life or person (the common sense logic and what most people are craving for when they see celebrities, rich people, etc), because all of us still will be making mistakes and then have success in a certain point just to fail again and then making right after that. There's no black and light and that's ok (you will have a bad moment and then a good one), you just have to remain true to yourself and with what you want do with your life. I think the lyrics in this song are very powerful. Maybe someone will have a different take of this song than me but that's what resonate with me when I listen to it.

Totally agree. Twisted Logic is a song that got stuck in my head for thr past week.

• Like 1

Ode to Deodorant

It's hard to tell what was going through his head when he wrote that song, but I'm digging the tune. It's my current mood.

The riff of Ode sounds really similar to the riff of Just by Radiohead, a single in 1995...which begins with the line "Can't get the stink off".

Coincidence ?!

The riff of Ode sounds really similar to the riff of Just by Radiohead, a single in 1995...which begins with the line "Can't get the stink off".

Coincidence ?!

Interesting. I'm gonna have to check it out lol...