✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What is your favourite Coldplay song today?

swallowedinamessage

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tonight it was Your Love Means Everything (well it's by Faultline but it's like a Coldplay song for me, Chris's voice you know ;) )

Today I think I would say A Head Full of Dreams - I listened to it a lot of times and danced alone to it in my room though I am ill for the moment.

Haha, that's fun! :laugh2:

For me today it's A Whisper.

It's interesting that so many people seem to be into AHFOD recently. I actually liked the song right away but at that time others didn't seem to that much.

Same here actually. I liked it the most in the beginning. Now not as much but that's just because I listen to a variety of songs these days.

I love this version of GPASUYF

The MX version! I think a lot of people on here like that version, so you're in good company. I prefer the original, more dissonant version, cuz I'm the weird one that likes dissonance in music :nod:

• Like 1

My favorite song AT THIS MOMENT is "Amazing Day". I shared this song to my gf and she loved it too. Actually it will be my wedding song.

I saw them two times last week in Mexico [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]. The last one was my fourth Coldplay concert [emoji7][emoji7]

• Like 4