✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New material being worked on!

IneedYou23

I didnt know where to put this so i just put it here maybe it should go in the live section.But i was reading the coldplayer journal today and in the Alpine Valley Music Center entry it talked about the guys workin on some new material.2 tracks,one was said to be a rockier track and the other a slower,majestic,and epic sounding track.I think its pretty cool that they are still makin new music and just messing around with ideas.Maybe we will get to hear some of the "newer"stuff soon in one of the setlist as they did on the ARROBTTH tour!

Yeah I just read good magazines that people actually read, not made up ones and they said Coldplay should retire and never make anymore songs so everyone can refrain from ripping their ears off. They are probably messing around w/ each other.

"Thats two more than Jimmy."

I just held a silent vigil in my room to hope they pull a U2 a la Zoo TV era and do something like Zooropa....

*crickets*

Nevermind. :lol:

*drools* An album between tours.... :idea2: :rolleyes: Never gonna happen. Coldplay fans must suffer to achieve their albums, this I have learned. Ok. I'm rambling....

*drools* An album between tours.... :idea2: :rolleyes: Never gonna happen. Coldplay fans must suffer to achieve their albums, this I have learned.

:lol:

Yeah I doubt it too.. I'm thinking it'll be for b-sides too, but at least they're writing! Especially after all those scares about them not having a 4th album.

i doubt that they are writing for anything particular i have a feeling that they will do the same thing they did in around 2003, begin to write songs again and soundcheck them or start putting them into the set (give it a while before this though)

also i think with coldplay they record all the b-sides at the album session.

I didnt know where to put this so i just put it here maybe it should go in the live section.But i was reading the coldplayer journal today and in the Alpine Valley Music Center entry it talked about the guys workin on some new material.2 tracks' date='one was said to be a rockier track and the other a slower,majestic,and epic sounding track.I think its pretty cool that they are still makin new music and just messing around with ideas.Maybe we will get to hear some of the "newer"stuff soon in one of the setlist as they did on the ARROBTTH tour![/quote']

If they can make a track more majestic than "Fix You", man that would be awesome!