• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heh

i got bored during religion class... all black pen

take flight...

takeflightthumb2jp.jpg'

click it for the bigger size....

I don't know if you guys see it, but it's a bird and a plane....... some people take forever to see the bird, so I don't know, haha.

dang, that's nice alyssa

• 2 weeks later...

....yeah, ok, so you weren't kiddin when you said 'it takes forever.' :lol: (yah, I watched the whole thing). That cityscape of yours came out very nicely!! I really like the way you illuminated the night sky. :) Lovely effect!

Artpad is fun, isn't it? I go there off and on and doodle around. :P I like how you can 'replay' the creative process at the end. :cool2:

Me saw it too..

and now Alyssa, I have to ask ...

where do you plan on taking this art gift of yours?

I think it is safe to say *everyone nods heads in unison* that you have a talent in photography and drawing and graphic design.

Which do you prefer more?

What will you do to make this public? I hope you do because I love to see all the snazzy things you make! Everyone should get a chance to see it!

oh! and some guy made this one! :heart: !!!!

vangogh.jpg

^^those are sweet! :) Nicccee! :) I can't draw with that much detail, heh. have you had instruction or anything?

oh yeah, and that painting you posted up Crystal--the one I made was actually inspired by that one.

I made another one today, inspired by another one of "Will Fan"'s, heh.

http://artpad.art.com/?j057uolvya4

artpadpainting38uc.jpg

oh, and

and now Alyssa, I have to ask ...

where do you plan on taking this art gift of yours?

I think it is safe to say *everyone nods heads in unison* that you have a talent in photography and drawing and graphic design.

Which do you prefer more?

What will you do to make this public? I hope you do because I love to see all the snazzy things you make! Everyone should get a chance to see it!

hehe, thanks, first of all. :D :D :D

uh, I'm not sure what I'm going to do, heh. I want to be a doctor, a graphic designer, or a photographer... I can't really choose between those. I don't know about being an artist--I know a lot more people that are more artistic than I am that are my age... but I have a lot of time to get better, heh. and a lot of them have had professional instruction--I've never attended an art class, besides the one that was required in elementary, heh.

a lot of the stuff i make frustrates me though, because whatever I make is far from what I wanted it to be originally. rarely do I ever make something that exceeds the expectations I've set for myself. meh.

blah blah blah...

uh... 'nuff 'bout me. :P I don't like talking about myself, haha. it feels so... show-off-ie.

edit: and another artpad painting. :)

http://artpad.art.com/?j05kgr1k3o98

artpadpainting29md.jpg