✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show us your art!

SeeCup41

. . . You think so? :blush: I wish I could draw realistically, like you can, but my skills are limited right now :sweatdrop:

Don't be ashamed! Not everyone is meant to draw realistically. I really like your cartoons and you are really good at them. That's just your style. :) It may be hard, but try to embrace it! I'm not a master of realism at all, myself as you can tell by my paintings. :P

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be ashamed! Not everyone is meant to draw realistically. I really like your cartoons and you are really good at them. That's just your style. :) It may be hard, but try to embrace it! I'm not a master of realism at all, myself as you can tell by my paintings. :P

You're way better than I am for realism, and you got me beat with painting. I cannot paint at ALL!! I suck at it, that's why I draw and then . . . well, my drawings as of late have gone into ArtRage on the iPad and I color it from there.

And I do embrace it, my art teacher is pushing me for realism though. At least he's patient with me.

Anyway, thank you so much :nice: I really appreciate it.

Edit: This is my latest drawing, just a little thing of Phil Harvey

__like_some_drunken_elvis_singin____________color__by_j_m_p_16-d4hw16y.jpg

You're way better than I am for realism, and you got me beat with painting. I cannot paint at ALL!! I suck at it, that's why I draw and then . . . well, my drawings as of late have gone into ArtRage on the iPad and I color it from there.

And I do embrace it, my art teacher is pushing me for realism though. At least he's patient with me.

Anyway, thank you so much :nice: I really appreciate it.

I'm glad that you embrace your cartoon/ animated style. I understand why your art teacher is pushing you for realism. He probably just wants you to have a good foundation. Just do your best and don't fret too much.

. . . You think so? :blush: I wish I could draw realistically, like you can, but my skills are limited right now :sweatdrop:

Ehh, drawing realistic isn't as cool because there is always someone who can draw better than you...But when you can draw cute cartoons, then they're unique to you!

Don't worry, If your that good at drawing cartoony type people, real people aren't all that hard with practice.

Haha, awe, Phil is so cute :awesome:

Yeah, I know, he is trying to get me to get out of my comfort zone, I've been cartooning for a while.

That's good! And remember that it will take practice, so be patient. Take it from me. I was in magnet art in high school and I'm a junior in the drawing and painting program at my college. It has taken me quite a long time to get where I am now.

Ehh, drawing realistic isn't as cool because there is always someone who can draw better than you...But when you can draw cute cartoons, then they're unique to you!

Don't worry, If your that good at drawing cartoony type people, real people aren't all that hard with practice.

Haha, awe, Phil is so cute :awesome:

I love your Phil cartOon! He's adorable and funny! :3

Thanks for the compliments :nice:

And yeah, there's a good number of kids that top me in the Advanced Art 2 class I'm in, but they don't doodle. At least, I haven't seen them. And the style thing is true also, my friends, and an art major, have told me they couldn't get my style right!

That's good! And remember that it will take practice, so be patient. Take it from me. I was in magnet art in high school and I'm a junior in the drawing and painting program at my college. It has taken me quite a long time to get where I am now.

(I'm only a junior in high school . . .) I know it takes practice, I still am practicing, the problem is my brother. He shoots me down because he's like my mom amd cousins, we all have artistic talent, but they can all do realistic stuff as doodles, I'm the oddball cartoonist.

It's been a while since I've photographed random pretty objects since i don't have a nice camera to use anymore but I have another camera which is alright so,

These are what I photographed from a project in my architecture studio (trying to capture light & shadow)

6445706583_ec91c2702d_z.jpg

6445706441_96c059783e_z.jpg

6445706291_02abfeba3f_z.jpg

And here's some random things:

6445706057_f4894662f6_z.jpg

6445705655_9b72cefdcf_z.jpg

6445830191_8d6426da2c_z.jpg

6445830269_ce1776050b_z.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
A lazy draw I made a couple of years ago and added some compute magic, I kinda like it

image.jpg

Luzes (Lights)

:surprised::wacko:

Just a little sketch I did out of boredom. I need to shade it, but I thought it looked kinda interesting with the posterize thingy on my camera.

imag0120p.jpg

:wacky::smug2:

• 2 weeks later...

^^That looks really cool, I like it!

^ So cute!!

. . . That's a sketch? I couldn't even do anything that good when I really try!! *is jealous* Damn my lack of realism skills.

Don't be jealous! I love your cartoons

--

here's just a little watercolour I did for art class a week or so ago, didn't get to finish cause I always take forever..

img0720se.jpg

the red bird needs a little tlc lol oh well

• 2 weeks later...